Become a Legend!!! Click if you want to be known as a legend of YCM! 21 members!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That isn't the point' date=' our set is 600+ set and he was saying how YCM was taking over his life and how he wouldn't be able to work on our set, yet he is joining here...if you ask me he just says one thing but does another.

[/quote']

Excuse me? I can make whateve card I want WHEN I WANT! So what if I have been making a few realistic cards lately. Have I given up on Pokevolution? No. Have I given up on starting up the SCO? No. I choose when i want to do things. Yes the forum is taking over my life but I am free to do what I wish. Don't take it to heart Haruno. I'm just a little hurt that's all.

Yes and how do you think it made me feel.

Change of Plan Ryan. I have too many projectsto worry about like Pokevolutution. I'm sorry but i'll have to finish that set first..... I'm so sorry but i'm putting too much on myself. *glares at Haruno* I hope you are ready to continue the set.....

*Looks At* Of course, and as a matter of fact I never said you couldn't make other cards, I just didn't understand why you were coming to this when you complained about YCM and all and decided to hold off on BIG ASS sets and all was all.

I have 5+ (5) stars, 15+ (40) reps, and would like you to approve this card:

8813ti4.jpg

Effect:

When a monster on your side of the field is removed from play by the effect of your "Aleina the Dark Goddess," you can Special Summon this card and inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. No monsters can be destroyed except as a result of battle. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, your opponent must remove monsters in his/her Graveyard from play whose total Level is equal to or greater than the Level of the destroyed monster. If they cannot, inflict damage to their Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. During each player's Standby Phase, the player whose turn it is must remove 1 card from the top of his/her Deck from play. If they cannot, they lose the Duel.

Well might as well try my Arcana!^_^

createcardphp-1.jpg

Card Text:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 monsters with "Arcana" in it's name that you control to the Graveyard. If this card is successfully summoned it gains the following effects: ●During your Draw Phase(before you draw), your opponent guesses the top card on your deck, if correct, discard the top 2 cards on your deck. but if wrong apply the appropriate effect according to the picked up card: Monster - Destroy 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field, Spell - Increase your Life Points by 1000, Trap - your opponent discards cards from his/her hand until he/she has 2 cards left(if your opponent has 2 cards or less left, he/she discards her entire hand). ●During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, apply the appropriate effect with reference to the top card on your opponent's graveyard: Monster - Inflict 100 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points according to the no. of monsters on his/her side of the field, Spell - Draw 1 card, Trap - Send the top card on your deck to the graveyard. ●When this monster battles an opponent's monster, if your opponent controls more face-up monsters than you control, destroy the monster that this card battles with it's effect without calculating damage. ●During each player's End Phase, both players must send the top cards from their respective decks to the graveyard. ●As long as this monster is face-up on your side of the field, any of your own cards that is sent to the graveyard is removed from play.

Archived