Become a Legend!!! Click if you want to be known as a legend of YCM! 21 members!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure here it is

name Jericho the Lost Dragon

Atk 3000 def 2100

10 star

effect

1 tuner monster + 1 non tuner monster(s)

By discarding a card from your hand your opponent shows his /her hand and keeps it shown until the end of the turn. Instead of attacking a monster on the field you may attack a monster in your opponents hand.

attribute light

Dragon syncro effect.

I would like to join please

TUC.jpg

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned successfully you can put the cards that you Tributed to Summon this monster back in your Deck from your Graveyard. The Deck is then shuffled. When you have 20 or more cards in your Graveyard you may remove all the cards in your Graveyard from play to destroy all your opponents monsters and send them to the Graveyard.

Imma legend! I think... :(

48710qi6.jpg

Tarot Reading - Past, Present, Future

Continuous Spell

This face-up card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is activated, put 3 counters on it. During your Standby Phase, remove 1 counter from this card, and select 1 random "Arcana Force", "Ace", or "Suit" card from the appropriate place, based on the number of counters on this card. If the selected card is a Monster Card, Special Summon it. If it is a Spell Card, activate it. If it is a Trap Card, Set it, and it can be activated this turn. (If the timing of a card is incorrect, destroy it.) Then, if there are 0 counters on this card, destroy it: -2: Your Graveyard. -1: Your hand. -0: Your Deck.

So, whaddya think?

I[align=center] would like to enter with this card

createcard-19php-1.jpg

Well maybe you didn't know but someone(DJ) told me that I'm the first one to make a card that contains 3 cards in one. So I think this is a big achievement.

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while you have 1 "Seyvelin, Dimensional Caster", "Daias, the Hollowed Sorcerer" and "Creator of Electron, Elemtro" removed from play. Each turn you must choose one of the following:

± Use one of the three chosen monster's Effects.

± Use 1 removed from play card's ATK and DEF.

± Use another name for this card.

± Equip this card to another monster.

± Increase this cards ATK by 200.

If 1 of the chosen cards is returned to your field, Graveyard, hand or Deck, this card is removed from play. You can remove from play 1 "Creator of Electron, Elemtro", equip this card to 1 "Daias, the Hollowed Sorcerer" or "Seyvelin, Dimensional Caster" on your field.

Restructure type is a type that can choose what it will be (Warrior, Fish,etc). When they are equipped with another monster(the monster must be named in the card), that monster takes it's effect.

[spoiler=Required Cards]

9iu3rd.jpg

opy14i.jpg

createcard-86php-2.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]Well, Simplicity told me to join, so here's my card:

2euty55.jpg

Effect:

When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, select 1 monster your opponent controls and move it 2 Monster Card Zones to the left (relative to the controller of this card). If the selected monster moves off the field or onto another monster, destroy the selected monster. If a monster is destroyed by this effect, your opponent loses 1000 Life Points.[/align]

Hey ultimateryan, can I join your club?

Here's a card. It's probably not my best but it's really big N' powahful. ^_^

76110rt7.jpg

1 Level 6 or higher Sea Serpent-Type monster + 1 Level 6 or higher Aqua-Type monster + 1 Level 6 or higher Fish-Type monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck except by discarding the above monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is unaffected by your Spell Cards. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all cards on the field except this card. During the End Phase, destroy this monster and inflict 4500 damage to your Life Points. You can then Special Summon up to 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard.

Archived