Become a Legend!!! Click if you want to be known as a legend of YCM! 21 members!

http://ultimateset.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

^ Official Site ^

I WILL NOT BE EXCEPTING ANYMORE CARDMAKERS ALL THOUGH SIG AND BOOSTER MAKERS ARE NEEDED!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A CARDMAKER THEN CLICK HERE THAT IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

[spoiler=Official Banners/Sigs!]

wannabelegend1.png

(by God Gak)

wannabelegend2.jpg

(by Uchida in Flames)

UltimateSetcopy.png

(by Tyranno Kenzan)

ultimateset.png

(by me)

If you want to make a banner/sig for the club just PM me!

This is the Ultimate Card Making Club! To enter you must have the following qualifications!

1 ~ 5 stars or higher

2 ~ have 15+ rep

3 ~ Have Card approved by me

4 ~ You are limited to 5 entries

There can be a few exceptions, if you have 4 stars or under 15 rep post a card and I will rate it like I would a 5 star member and you may make it in!

To get in you post saying I wanna be in or sumptin like that and your best card ever! It must score a 8/10 or higher from me to let you in! The card you post should fit in the realistic cards section!

Goal ~ The club's goal is to make the ultimate set! 1000 Cards! I can almost promise you that participating in this set will make you a known and "Legendary" member! We will also need a pro sig and booster maker as well as someone who can store every card and an Image editor/finder would be bad either. Don't post your cards yet though this is an entry thread, and a contest will soon follow! Anyone who contributes to this will be remembered as a legend! Even if you just made the booster, or edited images!

Card Makers

------------

1 ~ Ultimateryan

2 ~ Mew 101

3 ~ Icyblue

4 ~ God Splice

5 ~ San-Meti 13

6 ~ dark kale

7 ~ Bloodrun

8 ~ wilson91

9 ~ Hunter994x

10 ~ God Xal

11 ~ instinctmeister

12 ~ ChronosCrowler

13 ~ anime911

14 ~ God Hunter

15 ~ Dj Osiris

16 ~ tectonix55

17 ~ Simplicity Ninja

18 ~ Darth Browarod

19 ~ Dark Edo Phoenix

20 ~ ~Raven~

(can go WAY higher!)

Other Contributors (there can be more than 1 of anything!)

-------------------

1 ~ Spirit of Brushfire ~ Sig Maker

2 ~ wilson91 ~ Recolors

3 ~ Simplicity Ninja ~ Image editor/custom image maker ~ Sig maker

4 ~ Bloodrun ~ Image Editor/Custom Image maker

5 ~ Tyranno Kenzan ~ Sig maker

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I can join. And here's my card.

39794us6.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field in defence position, you're opponent cannot attack your Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, select 1 face-up DARK monster on your side of the field and increase the selected monster's ATK by this card's ATK. When the selected monster destroyes an opponent's monster in battle, increase the slected monster's ATK and DEF by the ATK of the destroyed monster. When the seleted monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the selected monster's ATK.

Alright, you invited me through PM, so here's my card.

it goes with my Ally Mechanic. ;)

daemonmonarch.jpg

This card can be Normal Summoned or Set without tribute. If it is Summoned this way, it cannot attack. Once per turn, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects.

● Select 1 card of the field. Place 1 Ally Counter on it.

● Select and destroy 1 card with at least 1 Ally Counter on it.

● Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field, except "Legion's Daemon Monarch."

I'm no legend.... But I guess I can share my best card with you.
[align=center]Many thanks to Icyblue for the fantastic Card Name!
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/xfypec.jpg[/IMG]
http://apchi.deviantart.com/art/Angel-51018393
[b]This card gains the following effects on how many Tributes you use to Summon. (These effects do not accumulate)
- 1 Tribute: No Effects
- 2 Tributes. Increase the Original Attack of this monster by 1000
- 3 Tributes: Select 1 Spell card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. Then discard 2 Random cards to the Graveyard.
- 4 Tributes: This monster may Attack your Opponent directly
- 5 Tributes: Destroy all cards on the field except this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect.[/b][/align]
Not great I know. But I totally ADORE the art.

[quote=Spirit of B.M.G]
I'm no legend.... But I guess I can share my best card with you.
[align=center]Many thanks to Icyblue for the fantastic Card Name!
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/xfypec.jpg[/IMG]
http://apchi.deviantart.com/art/Angel-51018393
[b]This card gains the following effects on how many Tributes you use to Summon. (These effects do not accumulate)
- 1 Tribute: No Effects
- 2 Tributes. Increase the Original Attack of this monster by 1000
- 3 Tributes: Select 1 Spell card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. Then discard 2 Random cards to the Graveyard.
- 4 Tributes: This monster may Attack your Opponent directly
- 5 Tributes: Destroy all cards on the field except this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect.[/b][/align]
Not great I know. But I totally ADORE the art.
[/quote]And what about our set? >>

Archived