sigh what have i gotten myself into now

Bakura Vessal

Let me tell you this' date='Christians are not sick or mean.Some are,but not all of them.

Warning from the LORD: Be careful when it comes to religion.Make sure you are not joining a cult or Satanism.Also,watch what you are saying,especially in front of religious zealots.

[/quote']

Actually, Satanism is not as bad as it sounds. This doesn't mean I 100% agree with it, but it pretty much means that as a human, it's human nature for one to sin. In some sense, Satanists are more forgiving if you sin. It's almost like they're like, "oh, you sinned? Oh, whatever". That doesn't mean you should go out on a killing spree and go around and do all this crazy stuff, Satanism is actually against that. It's about making yourself happy, but not at the cost of others. It's pretty much like you are your own god. Again, just because I know about, doesn't mean I agree with it 100%.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i joined a christian thing at some church (i foget the name) and at first i though ahh yeh it might be fun to learn about christianaty.

ok it was good at first but until i asked about other religions. they said that those guys who belive in buddesm and athiesm etc will go to hell while if you murder some one as long as your a christian you may go to heven no matter how much bad stuff they do.

please tell me that all christans out there are not like that.

I shall post my views on this staement in the quote alone, and I will not bother to read what other members have said about it.

My views:

Now, I may be an Agnostic, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a say this. I have some Christian friends. In fact, my best friend is a major Babtist, and he believes that everyone, Atheist or any other religion, has a chance to go to paradise.

Do not let the ideas of the many major Catholics (Sorry, but this is what I witness the most.) cloud your senses and if ajybof them make any offensive remarks about you, either ignore it, or tell them to shove off.

But don't get violent or vile. Last time a Catholic got on my nerves and started insulting me for being Agnostic, I took a baseball bat, smacked him face (broke nose and his jaw bone) and said "F*** you" to him. I now regret doing so, because later that very week, that Catholic braught some his church friends and beat me down in that street, knocked me unconsious using a steel bat, and gave me serious head trauma. I spent an entire week in the hospital, that Catholic was arrested hut I still didn't feel like everything was okay. The only one to comfort me was Stephanie. (this kind of happened pretty recently, about 2 weeks ago.)

I'm just saying that you shouldn't let their complaints and irrashional beliefs get too personal, don't do what I did.

i highly doubt that theres any place in the bible that says people from other religions cant get into heaven

they'd prolly say something like it doesnt have 2 be in the bible 2 be true or something stupid like that

If the Bible tell you that by jumping off a cliff' date='you will go to heaven,would you do it or not?

[/quote']

some people proberly would

wow....this has gone so far out......wow

um, yes, it is SERIOUSLY your choice to believe in anything! bhuddist, muslims, chirstians, it's like a new road to your future life. there is no definite answer to what religion to take, just choose one.

your christian cult is like the jashin cult here in japan

it's old but it is true

jashin is a cult which believes in chaos, hell and terror

but they also believe that killing, bringing chaos, and murder will be that gatewyas to heaven

Most Other crimes in aurdo City in japan are cuz of the jashin

NEVER BEIEVE IN CULTS!

it's old but it is true

jashin is a cult which believes in chaos' date=' hell and terror

but they also believe that killing, bringing chaos, and murder will be that gatewyas to heaven

NEVER BEIEVE IN CULTS!

[/quote']

Now that's stupid.

And Christian-based cults are nothing like the Jashin Cult,they don't commit murder or crimes freely & publicly.

it's old but it is true

jashin is a cult which believes in chaos' date=' hell and terror

NEVER BEIEVE IN CULTS!

[/quote']

it was not that bad thats a bit over reacting

ok i joined a christian thing at some church (i foget the name) and at first i though ahh yeh it might be fun to learn about christianaty.

ok it was good at first but until i asked about other religions. they said that those guys who belive in buddesm and athiesm etc will go to hell while if you murder some one as long as your a christian you may go to heven no matter how much bad stuff they do.

I just noticed that that church is brainwshing all of those who attand there.

I just noticed that that church is brainwshing all of those who attand there.

*annoyed*You don't see me brainwashed!

Christains dont exactly think like that. All you have to do is trust God in your heart' date=' and your safe. And Christianity isnt Bad AT ALL. Its just a religion, so if you dont like christians, then just leave them alone. Im a proud christian, but I respect all religions.

[/quote']

He's right;Christainity is a religion of love,not of fear or hate or wrath or sins.

Archived