sigh what have i gotten myself into now

Bakura Vessal

Well, SOS, the same thing happened to me, but I had gone there for about a year. It was a teen christian youth group, and I asked a question similiar to what you asked 'cept I was also talking bout myself, I don't believe all the parts of the bible etc.., I told the pasture that and he said I would go to hell if I didn't change my beliefs. So I stopped going there.

Not all christians are like that, in fact I believe he was very closed minded to say that. I wouldn't worry about that though. I would just accept their beliefs and believe my own beliefs.

I actually couldn't be in any religious practice accept those similiar to eckankar, in the fact that I have my own beliefs and find truth in most/all religions. And in eck (short for eckankar) you can believe whatever you want, it mainly just focuses around being kind ect....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not like that at all. And I'm a christian.

Why don't you ask Kyon for advice???

Lol' date=' Haruhi Suzumiya Jokes!

[/quote']

i could but he would most likely be boring to talk to

also the real thing that makes me sick is that childeren are being teached to act like that.

What you have to do is go there and tell them that they are wrong. Tell them that not being Christian doesn't guarantee someone a one-way trip to hell. If they say you're wrong, demand proof from them. Then see what happens.

i personally belive a little bit of all religions and it makes sence to me

also cristians once told me dinosaurs didnt exist so ykno...

They do know that has been proofed by concrete evidence,right?

Although I read the Bible,I find some parts to be doubted at,Genesis & Revelations.

I believe that since no being (except God) saw Creation,then Genesis is invalid.

Also,I believe that no being (except God) could predict the end of the world,especially with how the world have become nowadays.

They do know that has been proofed by concrete evidence' date='right?

Although I read the Bible,I find some parts to be doubted at,Genesis & Revelations.

I believe that since no being (except God) saw Creation,then Genesis is invalid.

Also,I believe that no being (except God) could predict the end of the world,especially with how the world have become nowadays.

[/quote']

i am still trying to figure out where you are coming from do you agree that it is bad or not

[/quote']

i am still trying to figure out where you are coming from do you agree that it is bad or not

What do you mean by "where you are coming from"?

[/quote']

i mean do you think that it is wrong that they say that if you are nit christian you will go to hell

Alot of that isnt true. Its said that God forgives everything excpet suicide, so no. Those who believe may, or may not go to hell. But of course, its like the 10 commandments say, "Thou shalt not worship false idols/gods."

[/quote']

i mean do you think that it is wrong that they say that if you are nit christian you will go to hell

I'll be super-blunt with that answer,No.

A non-christian will achieve something else spiritually,depending on religion.

BTW,which church you go to when you hear those comments?

*sigh* *shakes head*

Christianity is diverse and manipulative. They say that everyone has free will, have to live their lives in happiness, but they DESTROYED, FORCED, and SLAUGHTERED the Pagans to change their religion. Most of them were just scammers who were in it just for the money.

It's all just a competition. Also, the Bible isn't really a trustworthy source of information since most of it has been re-written and tainted by corrupt Bishops and Popes so much that you don't know what their trying to tell you.

Buddhism is basically the only non-corrupt religion as they don't have God as their scapegoat when things go wrong.

ok i joined a christian thing at some church (i foget the name) and at first i though ahh yeh it might be fun to learn about christianaty.

ok it was good at first but until i asked about other religions. they said that those guys who belive in buddesm and athiesm etc will go to hell while if you murder some one as long as your a christian you may go to heven no matter how much bad stuff they do.

please tell me that all christans out there are not like that.

Yup, that's Christianity for ya. Buddhism's the way to go.

Athiest is a person who believes in no Religion. I had a very troubled past and prayed to god before as a Christian. I was abused by my father and god would never answer my prayers. So I gave up. I have nothing against other religions but I don't believe in nothing no more.

More proof that this world runs only on instant gratification. God helps those who help themselves. You don't get what you want when you want it, so you give up. Nice.

Archived