sigh what have i gotten myself into now

Bakura Vessal

ok i joined a christian thing at some church (i foget the name) and at first i though ahh yeh it might be fun to learn about christianaty.

ok it was good at first but until i asked about other religions. they said that those guys who belive in buddesm and athiesm etc will go to hell while if you murder some one as long as your a christian you may go to heven no matter how much bad stuff they do.

please tell me that all christans out there are not like that.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm....i can post a whole wikipiedia article about this, but let me make it simple

have you heard of muhammad, founder of islam? well, he was once a normal dude in his little city, until an angel came.....and he made a whole new religion

also, religions are like shops, they compete. they thrive so that it could increase it's popularity. the reason they said that you would go to h*** is because they don't want you to convert, they want you to be christian. If they say kill a person, if you're christian you still go to heaven, i seriously don't believe it, is there even hell or heaven? who knows? religions are like that, no one knows the truth (no, not even the pope)

so, it's your choice for that reason, choose yourself

warmaker29

I'm a Christian myself,converted by a friend who brought me to church.Anyway,I find what you say to be false.According to the Bible, Jesus sacrificed himself to save mankind & cleanse off their sins. Now,men are trying to reach God through Jesus by doing good & avoiding evil & not by being Christian.Those of different religions have different spiritual goals, like the Bubbhists who thrive to purge themselves from Life, achieving into a state where there is nothing at all. But my point is that you don't get sent to Hell for not being Christian. As long as one follows his own religion or belief(if any) well,he/she will receive the reward in heaven in due time.

I'm a Christian myself' date='converted by a friend who brought me to church.Anyway,I find what you say to be false.According to the Bible, Jesus sacrificed himself to save mankind & cleanse off their sins. Now,men are trying to reach God through Jesus [b']by doing good & avoiding evil[/b] & not by being Christian.Those of different religions have different spiritual goals, like the Bubbhists who thrive to purge themselves from Life, achieving into a state where there is nothing at all. But my point is that you don't get sent to Hell for not being Christian. As long as one follows his own religion or belief(if any) well,he/she will receive the reward in heaven in due time.

look i just said that they were being sick not all ok so dont get angry at me i just went.

Let me tell you this,Christians are not sick or mean.Some are,but not all of them.

Warning from the LORD: Be careful when it comes to religion.Make sure you are not joining a cult or Satanism.Also,watch what you are saying,especially in front of religious zealots.

This is the Primary reason I am an Athiest. Religion can totally cloud your mind and make you believe in things you don't want to. Someone wanted me to become a Jenova's Witness once but I tole them to stuff it.

Offtopic: To Spirit: Athiest is a religion from.... were?

Ontopic: I know Christians are not mean just the people that make you believe something that is not true.

Athiest is a person who believes in no Religion. I had a very troubled past and prayed to god before as a Christian. I was abused by my father and god would never answer my prayers. So I gave up. I have nothing against other religions but I don't believe in nothing no more.

Athiest is a person who believes in no Religion. I had a very troubled past and prayed to god before as a Christian. I was abused by my father and god would never answer my prayers. So I gave up. I have nothing against other religions but I don't believe in nothing no more.

God...thats just sad. I think im going to cry now.

ok i think Person_With_Hearth is one of the only people who understanding what i am saying.

and yes i did argue with them (i call it debating) about people having rights to belive in what they want to.

so before you call me racist (any one) just remember i dont think all christians are evil just the ones that pressure (i call it threaterning) you to join there religion.

sorry about that i didnt know spirit.

Waht a tragic story.I pity you for having that kind of life.

If you watch the movie "Bruce Almighty",you will realise why not all prayers are answered?

That's just sad, saying that if a Christian kills someone, he still goes to Heaven >_>

Anyways, I'm probably a Athiest, many of you here know that I like darkness and chaos, but I don't believe in Satan either, never did, never will xD

im a athiest too (now you remind me)

*crys suddenly* what a tragic story......you know that's why never believe in religion, it boggles the mind of humans....it's more like a cult...it's more like an imaginary world and story gone so popular people actually want to believe it.

Haruhi, I'm Christian and I fully tolerate, respect, and enjoy learning about other religions. So does everyone at my church. There are some braches of christianity though that do go a little to far, like those gigantic cult-like churches in the southern part of the U.S.A.

But Christianity is very diverse, and it depends on which branch you join.

Archived