sigh what have i gotten myself into now

Bakura Vessal

Exactly. Christians dont mean to scare you. We care about all people, love your enemies, trust, and live life to its fullest. Sin is bad, but asking for forgiveness to God lets it wash away like dirty rain. We all Sin, no matter what. Yet, Im not sure, but this might be locked. Feuds can occur if this continues. Im not telling a moderator, but if this goes crazy, I will.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean like Greek or Egyptian? Or Christians(hope not). Anyways, that was rude, people need to be free to have a religion they care about. Priests are not retarded, they are just different to us. If you worked at a restaurant and you loved the burgers, and I said the burgers tasted horrible, it's an opinion. Im about ready to Pm a moderator, cause everyone is arguing about what they believe and why this and that is retarded or weird or not cool.

Exactly. Christians dont mean to scare you. We care about all people' date=' love your enemies, trust, and live life to its fullest. Sin is bad, but asking for forgiveness to God lets it wash away like dirty rain. We all Sin, no matter what. Yet, Im not sure, but this might be locked. Feuds can occur if this continues. Im not telling a moderator, but if this goes crazy, I will.

[/quote']

i dont have any thing agenced christains i just said that they shouldnt just say you will go to hell if you do not belive in there religion.

You met some very bad Christians.

I'm one! ._. And I can assure you, I don't think like that.

I've gotten to a point where I'm basically what is called a "Liberal Christian". Basically, my core beliefs are the same, but I'm actually open. So many Christians in the world are so close-minded it's saddening. They're the kind who think you go to hell for being gay (Like it can be helped! If you're gay, you're BORN that way). In fact, that's what I use against that argument - the bible says that we're all born the way we are for a reason, and that God loves everyone, regardless of what they do. So all those pastors who try to save "God hates homos" are contradicting themselves.

Anyway, that was a bit off-topic. My point is that to answer your initial question at this the start of this thread, NO not all Christians are like that. Most of the ones I know are very open and accepting.

You met some very bad Christians.

I'm one! ._. And I can assure you' date=' I don't think like that.

I've gotten to a point where I'm basically what is called a "Liberal Christian". Basically, my core beliefs are the same, but I'm actually open. So many Christians in the world are so close-minded it's saddening. They're the kind who think you go to hell for being gay (Like it can be helped! If you're gay, you're BORN that way). In fact, that's what I use against that argument - the bible says that we're all born the way we are for a reason, and that God loves everyone, regardless of what they do. So all those pastors who try to save "God hates homos" are contradicting themselves.

Anyway, that was a bit off-topic. My point is that to answer your initial question at this the start of this thread, NO not all Christians are like that. Most of the ones I know are very open and accepting.

[/quote']

I can vouch for him that all he said (or typed) are 100% true in every way.

You do not go to he** for being different. Just believe in God. You dont have to devote your whole life to your religion. Im christian, and I listen to music with cussing and possessed. I watch South Park(with parents permission). Be free. Christiains do other activities that arent involved with God. Almost every Christian I know plays Halo 24/7.

Ummm... thats one HARDCORE Christian. Dancing is not bad. Her parents probably dont have electricity or music, just reading the bible. Dancing is a great way to find friends, relationships, and personalities. If she cant even dance, well, Im not sure what to do:? And yes, I dance bunches to MC Hammer.

I dont know if all churches are like this, but I find all the churches around me to be like cliques. They come to my door and try to make me come to church, and I refuse, so then they down on me. I'm atheist simply because I think it's very arrogant to assume that my religion is right, and all your religions are wrong. I will donate money to a church because a lot of them have great systems. But I'd rather give items to the Goodwill or to the Salvation Army.

i cant believe what they are doing, its a bad name to religion in general. im a christian to an extent( i dont believe all the things in the old testimant are correct). But the person who you are talking to that tells you that may be just conveying what he thinks. dont just go to one church and decide. Try a few out, and if you still dont like the message being conveyed, know in your heart that Jesus and God do exist, that there is a Heaven and Hell, and that he loves ya.

Hey think of it this way, would you rather their be a Heaven and Hell, or just nothingness?

Just my opinion but i hope it helps =))

Archived