Which anime series of Yu-Gi-Oh is the best?

Which is the BEST?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is the BEST?

• Yu-Gi-Oh
    • Yu-Gi-Oh GX
    • Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds

Currently Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, between GX and Yu-Gi-Oh! there's so much difference, the story is a lot better and they follow the rules, yay. I've only seen 2 episodes of 5D's so far but I think that it has potential to be the best one, the only thing that really bothers me is the bikes, Yusei is ∞ times cooler than both Yugi and Jaden, it would probably be a great anime if it had either cards or bikes, those 2 just don't mix that good together.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

*GASP!*

People actually like GX!! Pfft. Nubs.

YGO:DM is my favorite.

In Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kaiba has green hair. X.X Plus, have you seen their cards?

In YGO:DM, there's a cool but not illegible plot. Kaiba is badass, and Yami/Atemu is kickass.

In YGO:GX!, the plot is impossible to comprehend, even in Japanese. Plus, it has people running E-Heroes (worst archtype ever) and Ojama (other worst archtype ever) and winning, which is impossible in real life. And then there's Jaden, who's an idiot.

In YGO:5Ds, people (even Yusei, who I respect as a fellow introvert) play games on motorbikes, a concept that probably came from the same brains as Sonic '06.

*GASP!*

In Yu-Gi-Oh!' date=' Kaiba has green hair. X.X Plus, have you seen their cards?

In YGO:DM, there's a cool but not illegible plot. Kaiba is badass, and Yami/Atemu is kickass.

In YGO:GX!, the plot is impossible to comprehend, even in Japanese. Plus, it has people running E-Heroes (worst archtype ever) and Ojama (other worst archtype ever) and winning, which is impossible in real life. And then there's Jaden, who's an idiot.

In YGO:5Ds, people (even Yusei, who I respect as a fellow introvert) play games on motorbikes, a concept that probably came from the same brains as Sonic '06.

[/quote']

How is GX's plot impossible to comprehend? o_O It's pretty simple if you ask me.

XD And dude, what are smoking? OJAMAS ARE PWNSAUCE!!! lulz

I'm not too fond of riding duels, but the series isn't that bad.

I think I can understand why you can see it as complex, although I never got lost with the plot. GX's only major screw up was the final 2 duels as far as I'm concerned. (And Judai never losing). I don't play the TCG (or OCG for that matter), but have heard about the increase in those decks, it was just made to make people buy those cards poor gullable children (Like Edo was only brought in to bring more E-Heroes, the D-Heroes, the Neo Spacians and Cyber Darks)

GX brings the awesome duels of when Fujiwara changed the result and when Johan lost (Hallelujah), then wastes the main villian (Darkness) with a deck in which he plays the same 5 cards atleast 20 times (or it feels like), what a waste after building him since episode 29. Even (the real) Fujiwara, Mr. T and Truman got more airtime than Darkness.

The riding duels do give more for amv makers to go on (Like in my current project), but it does seem silly at times, it was rather pointless when Yusei spent like 2 episodes trying to find an open door, only to end up (with Ushio) going through the floor....I do really like Yusei's personality and Rua reminds me alot of Sho (my fav GX character)

Judai didn't NEVER lose. He just didn't lose often. I can count at least 5 times that he lost, which is more losses than Yugi was ever shown to have. >_>

Yeah...the end was kinda anti-climactic. But I liked the series as a whole anyway. ^^ And actually, when I think about it...the only times I can ever remember Johan winning an on-screen duel was once before his disappearance, and once when he dueled Amon (though, he was possessed by Yubel at the time.) Oh well. I still love him.

xD And hey, maybe the anime promoted new cards a little too often, but Edo and his D-Heroes were fawesome. Edo's my 3rd favorite character in GX, so...I like him ^^ Since you seem savvy with the Japanese episodes, Blood Rose (a rarity here), tell me - Do you think it's lame that Bloo-D's name was changed to Plasma? That kinda...upset me.

And yeah....5D's weirds me sometimes. But as long as Yusei stays cool, I'll keep watching. =D

After 59 he didn't lose, meanwhile every member of the main cast lost atleast one duel. (In fact HKR broke the record for largest number of loses at 12 joint or more than Jyonouchi) Yugi lost more me thinks (I can't remember numbers of I used to have it worked out). I can remember 3 loses for Judai, but somehow have recorded 5.

Johan won against Giese, Amon, one of the Masks, Doodlebug and I think the Harpies and that was it not real duels the last 2.

Plasma is in Blood, they could have gone worse. Yea I am savvy with the GX eps, watched it from 24 - finish (only coz I left the DM dub a few months before and got the dvds and got 20 eps of GX in with it)

*GASP!*

In Yu-Gi-Oh!' date=' Kaiba has green hair. X.X Plus, have you seen their cards?

[/quote']

How is GX's plot impossible to comprehend? o_O It's pretty simple if you ask me.

XD And dude, what are smoking? OJAMAS ARE PWNSAUCE!!! lulz

I'm not too fond of riding duels, but the series isn't that bad.

You are not too fond of riding duels but they teach children how to get hurt in fashionXD

Archived