Card Maker Academy ~ Card Creation Thread

Soul Immortal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the card. I anyone notices some grammar errors or anyhting, say so. We have to wait for Sushi to return before this card be added to the Gallery. If Sushi does not log in by the time we make our next card after this, we will make a new gallery.

LunarKunoichi.jpg

I know what I'm talking about tehodis.Stop looking at me like that .I meant for the banner to go into my Publicity Thread.And I know what I'm supposed to post also.

IF we do the collaborative picture idea, we'll have to see what every other member wants to do.

Here's the card. I anyone notices some grammar errors or anyhting' date=' say so. We have to wait for Sushi to return before this card be added to the Gallery. If Sushi does not log in by the time we make our next card after this, we will make a new gallery.

[img']http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z41/CardMakersAcademy/Gallery%20Cards/LunarKunoichi.jpg[/img]

I know what I'm talking about tehodis.Stop looking at me like that .I meant for the banner to go into my Publicity Thread.And I know what I'm supposed to post also.

IF we do the collaborative picture idea, we'll have to see what every other member wants to do.

Nice Card God Kaze

I would like to know what I can to help

since I am now part of the CMA

Here's the card. I anyone notices some grammar errors or anyhting' date=' say so. We have to wait for Sushi to return before this card be added to the Gallery. If Sushi does not log in by the time we make our next card after this, we will make a new gallery.

[img']http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z41/CardMakersAcademy/Gallery%20Cards/LunarKunoichi.jpg[/img]

Nice Card God Kaze

I would like to know what I can to help

since I am now part of the CMA

Well now that you're a member you can(righ now):

-Vote for the Colosseum Matches

-Discuss our Academy Banner in the Main Thread

-After Deity Mistu posts the pics, submit your idea what the effect should be.

-Submit cards or review cards in the Review Thread.

-Bump the Card of the Week (I can't find a new entry-_-)

-Come up with a new idea on what we can do to expand the influence of the Academy.

Archived