Card Maker Academy ~ Card Creation Thread

Soul Immortal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new' date=' as you know. So what is this card that we are currently making?

[/quote']

Right now we're voting on waht image we want to use for the card. Look at Deity Mitsu's post and vote for one or two of the images you think should be made. The rest of the card comes tomorrow(or the next day).

I know that' date=' I just wanted to know the effect and stats of the card.

[/quote']

We come up with that later. We each submit our ideas of what the type and effect of the card should be. Then, we either compromise by combining/altering effects, or Deity Mitsu chooses the effect he like the most.

Ok, I talked to God Kaze about making a video to advertise the Card Makers Academy/Colleseum. Since Cyberdude and I have a video shop now, and I need some practice. I have music. I need some ideas of what images should be included. I won't charge, since I am also a member of the academy. Thanks a bunch.

-Star

thats retarded this is my cardquiz1602outcome2.jpg&set1=12345&set2=12345&type=&description=it

You arent a member of the card makers academy, so please don't continue to post here. Do it again and you could possibly get a negative reputation point.

OMG HOW DO U GET UR CARD ON UR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not the proper place to ask that question. If you continue to post in Academy threads, you will be reported and given negatice reputation by every member of the Academy. Please go to the Question and Answers thread for help.

Since the 2nd image has been decided on the one being used (since it has been a while since anyone's voted or done anything at all) it is time to start giving effects, and on that note, here are my ideas:

Name: Archangel's Grace or Grace of Archangel

Type: Spell Card

Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points and skip your Battle Phase this turn. You may remove 2 "Archangel" monsters from your Deck from play face-up. For each "Archangel" monster removed from play face-up, inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Name: Gift from an Angel or Kiss of an Angel

Type: Trap

Effect: When you take Battle Damage, remove 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard from play. Increase your Life Points equal to the ATK or DEF (your choice) of the selected monster before receiving Battle Damage. Remove this card from your Graveyard from play after its effect has been resolved.

Name: Archangel's Grace

Type: Spell Card

Effect: Pay 1000 lifepoints. For each monster you have removed from play face-down, you can draw 1 card from your deck. Then, discard one card from your hand for each monster removed from play face-up.

Name: Archangel's Power

Type: Trap Card

Effect: You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Select monsters removed from play face-down equal to the level of the attacking monster, then destroy the monster.

Thanks for the "Archangel" support guys, but I'd rather we create a card that can work on its own or support a type that's well known (Elemental Hero, Dark World, etc.)

Anyway, my suggestion is:

Bountiful Grace

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only if your Life Points are lower than your opponent’s. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. The ATK of the selected monster becomes the difference between you and your opponent’s Life Points until the end of turn.

My surggestion is:

Name: Gracious Gift

Type: Spell

Effect: Send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard and select 1 face-up monster you control.The selected monster gains 300 ATK points for every Spell card face-up on the field.In addition,if you sacrifice the selected monster during your end phase,you gain Life Points equal to the sacrificed monsters original ATK points.

I suggest this:

Ressurection of The Angel

Spell Equip

Effect: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Lower Fairy Monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.During each of your Stanby Phases pay 400 Life Points. If you don't this card is destroyed. When this card is destroyed the equipped monster is also destroyed. If the equipped monster is destroyed destroy this card

Archived