Card Maker Academy ~ Card Creation Thread

Soul Immortal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I saw 3 as a Effect Monster called "Sword of Demise". AKA when I saw the image that was the first thing that came to my head.

Yeah me too. Except different name. Same kind of idea though so my vote goes to image Number 3. I also vote for image 2 because it would make a pretty good equip card.

What if I just took back my vote to tip the scales? Would I get your 100 points then?

Right now image 2 is in the lead. If someone ties it' date=' and you lower that score by removing your vote, thus putting image 2 back in the lead, you'll get 100 points if it wins^^.

[/quote']

Thats cheating GK! You can't bribe people to vote for an image. They vote for the image they like best.

What if I just took back my vote to tip the scales? Would I get your 100 points then?

Right now image 2 is in the lead. If someone ties it' date=' and you lower that score by removing your vote, thus putting image 2 back in the lead, you'll get 100 points if it wins^^.

[/quote']

Thats cheating GK! You can't bribe people to vote for an image. They vote for the image they like best.

Yeah, I guess you're right. :( Sorry, I just wanted to do #2 to avoid having to do an equip card.

It doesn't look like we'll be deciding on an image. Tehodis, why don't you just choose one?

Blood Sword

Equip Spell Card

Equip to a warrior type monster. Whenever the equipped monster destroys as a result of battle, put a Blood counter on it. For every Blood counter on the equipped monster, increase it's ATK and DEF by 500 points. When a monster equipped with this card attacks, you can remove two Blood counters from the attacking monster. If you do this, your opponent cannot activate any spell or trap cards until the end of the damage step. When this card is destroyed, remove all Blood counters from the monster that was equipped with it.

I like the idea of that, but I think the Blood Counters should be placed to opponent's monsters that don't get destroyed when battling with the equipped monster, then lower their ATK by 400. Not sure how to fix the two blood counter effect though. How about this?

Blood Sword

Equip Spell Card

"A monster equip with this card is not destroyed by battle(Damage calculation is applied normally). When the monster equip with this card battles a monster, add 1 "Blood Counter" to the opponent's monster. Decrease the ATK of all monsters with a Blood Counter by 400 points per counter. When the monster equip with this card attacks you may remove 2 Blood Counters, during the Battle Phase in which you do this your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards."

My idea was the sword absorbed the monsters blood and made it more powerful, also if the monsters didn't get destroyed then the equipped one would be. Or do you mean that the opponent's monsters were not destroyed due to an effect of Blood Sword?

Archived