Name Change Purchase Program

JesusofChaos™

I could, but I won't because it accomplishes nothing, point out an example of how a person on this forum manages to remain within the rules of not posting spam...yet still posts enough pointless short comments to skyrocket their post count through the roof. It's alot easier than you think. ;)

Let's just leave it at "The spam and mini-mod rules are lax enough here to allow exploitation to take more than full advantage of this thread as it is currently proposed." ;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could' date=' but I won't because it accomplishes nothing, point out an example of how a person on this forum manages to remain within the rules of not posting spam...yet still posts enough pointless short comments to skyrocket their post count through the roof. It's alot easier than you think. ;)

Let's just leave it at "The spam and mini-mod rules are lax enough here to allow exploitation to take more than full advantage of this thread as it is currently proposed." ;)

[/quote']

are you trying to say something?

but lets use you as an example, for you to get to 1200 from where you are, lets say in, 1 day

while being within the lines of the rules

isnt possible

therefore i am correct.

Fair enough. I mean I don't even want a name change. All I wanted was a capital A on my name and I was probably the last person to get my name changed for free (by the way thanks Falling Pizza =) ). I understand the strain the mods are going through and this is fair.

I could' date=' but I won't because it accomplishes nothing, point out an example of how a person on this forum manages to remain within the rules of not posting spam...yet still posts enough pointless short comments to skyrocket their post count through the roof. It's alot easier than you think. ;)

[/quote']

but lets use you as an example, for you to get to 1200 from where you are, lets say in, 1 day

isnt possible

therefore i am correct.

I am trying to say nothing more than exactly what I said. If you're assuming that I am trying to make some kind of crack towards your reputation on this forum, Bloodrun, then perish the thought. You're a solid member. ;)

Check your Inbox though and you'll see that I am easily correct in the points I have put forward in this thread. :D

[/quote']

isnt possible

therefore i am correct.

I am trying to say nothing more than exactly what I said. If you're assuming that I am trying to make some kind of crack towards your reputation on this forum, Bloodrun, then perish the thought. You're a solid member. ;)

Check your Inbox though and you'll see that I am easily correct in the points I have put forward in this thread. :D

duely noted my friend :wink:

and as it stands, that crack made

wasn't just toward that specified member :wink:

Thats Expensive. I kinda was done with name changes when I thought they were stopping it, but names get old sometimes, and thats steep. Im not complaining too much though, cause i have alot of points, but 1000 is alot for people with very little points.

Thats Expensive. I kinda was done with name changes when I thought they were stopping it' date=' but names get old sometimes, and thats steep. Im not complaining too much though, cause i have alot of points, but 1000 is alot for people with very little points.

[/quote']

no

its

NOT!

they need to learn to like their name >_>

True' date=' true, but change every once in a while is good, is it not?

And to us, nothing is really expensive. xD

[/quote']

changing your name, learn to live with it

i havent changed my name at all

all my other accounts, on peoples forum, whom keep inviting me -.-

the username is Bloodrun

And La Sangre Gorr ... XD

Yeah.. I did not like my first names' date=' but Im happy with this one. :D

~Convo_Breaker~

[/quote']

its

La Sangre Corre

and if you notice, i never changed my name -.-

cept for that one time at Splices site

becuase someone stole my normal one >_>

It should be a Hush Hush thing. Ask a Super on the side about it. Super notes down who they have changed 3 Months go by WHAM! And besides people knowing they would need 1000 Points would encourage Spamming and Begging Threads.

no they wouldnt

Archived