Organization XIII

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a suggestion... it may be stupid it may be not but in order for you to increase your ranks are the nobody's (the standerd kind) these will be titles and not ranks and on menber of the organization will be the leader of a category of them, (or they could all be just lower ranked organization menbers, you can even have a job title like this the new guys are creepers, then you are promoted to dusks, and finally you become the twighlight thorn, or something like that... its an idea so feel free to shape it to whatever you want or throw it away

i have a suggestion... it may be stupid it may be not but in order for you to increase your ranks are the nobody's (the standerd kind) these will be titles and not ranks and on menber of the organization will be the leader of a category of them' date=' (or they could all be just lower ranked organization menbers, you can even have a job title like this the new guys are creepers, then you are promoted to dusks, and finally you become the twighlight thorn, or something like that... its an idea so feel free to shape it to whatever you want or throw it away

[/quote']

Agreed. This will be a Nobody Club, and the best in the club will be the Organization. By the way, Supreme Gamesmaster has asked us how we plan to get rid of the n00bs, and I think we need to adjust that.

Archived