Organization XIII

I remember on Game Faqs a few years ago' date=' in the KH forum, there was a thread called "Org. XIII Board meeting"

It was really funny, but had a completely pointless plot

But it still had one lolx

~Clariex[/color']

we should have an evil council meeting in there, and discuss our evil plots...

ooooh i could make cake!!!

Okay then, Evil Council Meeting it is!

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember on Game Faqs a few years ago' date=' in the KH forum, there was a thread called "Org. XIII Board meeting"

It was really funny, but had a completely pointless plot

But it still had one lolx

~Clariex[/color']

we should have an evil council meeting in there, and discuss our evil plots...

ooooh i could make cake!!!

Okay then, Evil Council Meeting it is!

Yay

I will bring cake too!!!

don't start till I PM you tomorrow Or no cake...

One request though, you know how Kenpachi Zaraki says stuff like this?

Oh' date=' stowe it already. Xemnas pwns you all. Maybe not Roxas, since he cheats, but I'll pawn the rest of you.

~Kenpachi Zaraki

[/quote']

We should all be around the same strength. Unless you want him walking in and blowing us up by looking at us.

I should just combine Xemnas with Kenpachi so that he can't even blink without blowing something up. Can you say overpowered? Lol, but yeah, everyone should be the same strength, and be allied with their fellow Organization XIII members, not attempting to kill them. I apologize for earlier.

And thank you, Aximil, for referring to me as Kenpachi Zaraki, instead of insulting me. Added to bud list. :)

ooc: My buds can call me Ken-chan, Zaraki, Kenny, or a nickname. The rest of youse, if ya ain't on mah bud list, don't insult me. Or Yachiru will have your head!

~Kenpachi Zaraki

I should just combine Xemnas with Kenpachi so that he can't even blink without blowing something up. Can you say overpowered? Lol' date=' but yeah, everyone should be the same strength, and be allied with their fellow Organization XIII members, not attempting to kill them. I apologize for earlier.

And thank you, Aximil, for referring to me as Kenpachi Zaraki, instead of insulting me. Added to bud list. :)

ooc: My buds can call me Ken-chan, Zaraki, Kenny, or a nickname. The rest of youse, if ya ain't on mah bud list, don't insult me. Or Yachiru will have your head!

~Kenpachi Zaraki

[/quote']

we have to go by our Organization names or else whats the point?

plus our avatars should be our character so we are not confused... (just a thought)

Edit: your getting the same as everyone else *casts spell* never mind Its now never ending cake!!!

I should just combine Xemnas with Kenpachi so that he can't even blink without blowing something up. Can you say overpowered? Lol' date=' but yeah, everyone should be the same strength, and be allied with their fellow Organization XIII members, not attempting to kill them. I apologize for earlier.

~Kenpachi Zaraki

[/quote']

plus our avatars should be our character so we are not confused... (just a thought)

Edit: your getting the same as everyone else *casts spell* never mind Its now never ending cake!!!

I was referring to being outside of the KH World. But I understand what you're saying. And if I change my avatar, I change my name and sig too. That's just my policy. But, to coincide with what you're trying to get across, all of you plz refer to me as Xemnas when we converse in a KH related thread, such as this one.

~Xemnas

~Kenpachi Zaraki

[/quote']

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

ooc: What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I just mean you don't have to call me Kenpachi Zaraki if it confuses you or makes things complicated. If "Xemnas" makes you feel comfortable, in these KH threads, then I'm ok with that.

~Xemnas

a.k.a. Kenpachi Zaraki

Archived