Organization XIII

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we should each be assigned weekly to a noob and be thier mentor. Give them tips' date=' rate thier cards, and do whatever we can to help them.

[/quote']

like i said earlier. It would help us de noobify the site...

BTW, can KH2 and ORGXIII be affiliates? I say we just use the same banner because it includes both groups...

I was thinking about giving everyone in the clubs Rankings based on how many stars' date=' just to ensure that the best of our Organization have proven their worth. Here's how I was thinking the rankings should be.

2 Stars: Dusk

3 Stars: Lesser Nobodies

5 Stars: Organization Members

[/quote']

Did anyone even try to read this?

we should each be assigned weekly to a noob and be thier mentor. Give them tips' date=' rate thier cards, and do whatever we can to help them.

[/quote']

no one read this either...

3 stars, why lesser nobodies?

It's a good idea, but i don't think we should allow 2 stars or under [unless it's GHawk because he deleted his account...]

Okay guys and Clariex, I have an idea that will pretty much annoy everyone impacted by this, but I here's what will be applied as of now. Everyone in the club has now been assigned a rank based on their level of stars.

1-2: Dusks

3-4: Lesser Nobodies

5+: Organization Members

Don't worry, you can still RP as the character you had beforehand, even though many of you haven't posted in the RP.

Thoughts?

Archived