Organization XIII

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Amethyst:

If you can, get Persona 3 FES (But do not start with The Answer, it'll spoil everything D: Wait till you finish The Journey.) first. In my opinion, it's better then 4. But 4 is smex too, so it really doesn't matter. xD

FF4 is awesome as well. Get it.

@Amethyst: FF4 and FF6 for sure.

If you have a DS' date=' don't bother getting the DSi, it's a complete waste.

Never played Chrono Trigger so I wouldn't know, same with Persona 4.

FF12: RW isn't that good though.

[/quote']

I've played the original version of chrono trigger. It's on the same level of epic as FF7.

@Riku: I picked up my collector's edition at the midnight release party, thank you very much =)

Now that's what I call good quality OGC.

Maybe my card count will explain it?

=O Thanks for the OCG adjustment' date=' GM.

And I believe it is spelled "Mon Amis".

[/quote']

"Amis" is the plural of "ami"; that would be "mes amis".

I added the "e" in parentheses to adjust for my ignorance to the genders of my interwebz peers.

OVER THE TOP ANIME REACTION

I can't believe I'm expected to believe all of this.

And yet apparently I do' date=' gosh I'm stupid, this must be what it feel like to be Riku.

[/quote']

480x360http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/jiraya/naruto_jiraya0022.jpg[/img]

I lol'd epically. I loathe posts that consist entirely of allegedly humorous images, so seeing one fail to work was almost as funny as elephants from nowhere eating pirates.

OVER THE TOP ANIME REACTION

I can't believe I'm expected to believe all of this.

And yet apparently I do' date=' gosh I'm stupid, this must be what it feel like to be Riku.

[/quote']

480x360http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/jiraya/naruto_jiraya0022.jpg[/img]

I lol'd epically. I loathe posts that consist entirely of allegedly humorous images, so seeing one fail to work was almost as funny as elephants from nowhere eating pirates.

elephant-breath.jpg

Best thing I could find.

How's this for a prologue of a series I'm thinking of so far? I want to get it judged before I post it. It just reveals some basic background plot...

[spoiler=Immortal Chronicles-Death’s Stories]

The first day known to it, its birth was the first day time ticked. It existed because it wanted to. It originated from knowledge and wisdom, one of another, who came before it. Someone who survived the last gauntlet their race faced. It is born as the last of Nubitians, people who are judge the living, whom existed in its previous world. Those who encouraged the light, those who wanted the celestial body to consume their world as a whole, and reset it, so that they may reform the world with light, peace and order succeeded half way. They were able to destroy their world, and leave one being behind to spread light, but they could not overcome this new world with light. ‘It’ the one of judgment was created. It was presented in the form of a skeletal human man, showing it’s wisdom of the complicated mind of a human, who originally followed the light, and that of those who no longer exist, the dead. Those who are forgotten and lost to time. He was born and lived because peace cannot exist without chaos, because good cannot exist without evil, because perfection cannot exist without corruption, and because [allegedly] eggs cannot exist without bacon…

He is Xarynubite by name and Death, to others. He is an avatar for what must be opposite of the entity humans worship by many names. He was known by the name of god, whom is another follower of celestial light, and will do as his ancestors did. He will repeat our world by first destroying it, and can only do so by converting everything to light. Then his descendant may start again and try this new world. Though, Death will not allow this to happen, because he thinks those in this world still deserve a chance to exist, and believes that the light’s method of repeating will never work, because they cannot exist without each other. The story follows to Xarynubite, a mysterious child who appeared out of thin air, and he will do the mortal biddings of whom he is named after, for the sake of this world to continue…

Archived