Organization XIII

OK! What's going on here. What are you guys talking about this time? There should be an I) All of the Above. If so' date=' I will choose that option.

[/quote']

I would agree to this, other than that.

C, D, and F

Marluxia/ExDeath

Meh, I can see it kinda but...

>.< I read too much Ansem Retort.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About which part?

Your "boyfriend".

Vexen=Hojo

End of story' date=' they even look alike.

[/quote']

They even have the same Japanese voice actor.

what are you guys talking about?!? :( its soo sad not knowing

That is spam. If you want to know the topic, look through posts.

;D It was fun while it lasted, though. I would find amusement in watching people make suggestions, only to have Lar shoot down each one impossibly.

XD Lar's mom is pretty b!tchy, but no one who is allowed to use the internet has a mom who's THAT messed up.

xD Didn't a lot of us used to be nice members?

I remember I was like, sugar sweet when I first joined (probably just trying to make a good impression). Now, I'm only nice to people who aren't incompetent (which unfortunately, doesn't include many).

._. Seriously. If I look back at my first posts, I was like, trying to be Mr. I'm Lovable. Probably why I gave Lar the "Awww, hope it gets better." instead of telling her "Stop your b!tching about your stupid boyfriend and move on", or something along those lines.

'Course, that was also when she was still acting pathetic and nice, like me.

XD Even Roxas was a very agreeable person when I first met him. He seemed to look at everyone's opinions and kindly acknowledge them. Now, he just insults people, like us.

I'm not sure if he was putting on a show, or if me and Lar just corrupted him.

....It's just so easy, being evil.

This is the life, you see the devil tips his hat to we.

We do it all because were evil.

And we do it all for free.

Alucard's tears are all the pay we'll ever need.

Sorry for the post meld but see this Zexaeon, this is a realetivly recent drift quote

How interesting. ^^ If you don't mind my saying, it seems that you're subconsciously stopping yourself from letting anything happen, despite your obvious like of him. =P You seriously need to just let go, take a chance.

xD I know how cheesy that sounds, but hey, it worked for me.

Undeniable proof of FAIRY GOD PARENTS! I that you won't go say suck it up b!tch

............................................................. (pause is for drama)

Indeed

(it worked for Xemnas)

Speaking of Xemnas when he was tired of being called that and wanted to be knowed as his current title I was one of the few who actually did it, calling him Kenny.

Nex, I do believe that Raven isn't incompetent. xD Hence why I was nice to her.

Back when I first met Lar (when she was pretending to be a sissy whiner), if I had had my current style of doing things, I would have told her to quit b!tching and suck it up.

Because her act led me to believe she was an incompetent human being.

XD Even Roxas was a very agreeable person when I first met him. He seemed to look at everyone's opinions and kindly acknowledge them. Now' date=' he just insults people, like us.

I'm not sure if he was putting on a show, or if me and Lar just corrupted him.

[/quote']

I just insult people? I personality can greatly differ on countless occasions, both in real-life and on the internet. I'm pretty sure you two (And several other members) corrupted me. That or I just "matured" over the 1.25 years I've been here.

Archived