Organization XIII

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD Hey, I joined back when you were still all cutesy nice, and when it was pretty early, so it wouldn't have died BEFORE I joined.

Maybe after.

And props on the RP. =D

xP Considering the vast difference between the three leaders and the rest of the Top Ten, I'm willing to bet that most of this club is the three of us starting/dominating conversations.

Ok, so's I gots a new topic! Everybody shut up and listen!

So Sora had like, a real long day at work the other day. His boss, Xemnas, was on his case all damn day. He stopped off at the Moogle bar on the way home, where his good buddy, Riku the bartender, served him a few drinks.

Sora got home, loosening his tie in irritation, only to have his wife of five years, Kairi, start jumping down his throat about how he left the trash out, and how he doesn't make her feel like a princess anymore. So Sora responded by pushing her down the stairs.

He was arrested the next day by Officer Tidus, who shook his head in shame at the boy, before throwing him in a jail cell, where he was then turned into a **** by his cellmate, Wakka.

The Prison Warden, Larxene, was a sadistic dominatrix who would regularly whip him for misbehavior, driving the idea into Sora's head that he was trash.

On the day of his hearing, Judge Zexion decided to let him into society, but with a restraining order from his wife. He couldn;t get a new job, because Xemnas fired him and no one wanted to hire someone who thought of himself as trash.

He ended up working for Pimp Roxas, who put him out every night and took all his money.

Who is responsible for how EFFED UP Sora's life is now?

A) Xemnas, for getting on his back?

B) Riku, for giving him the drinks?

C) Kairi, for not shutting up and making him a sammich, and making him push her down the stairs?

D) Tidus, for not looking the other way?

E) Wakka, for violating him?

F) Larxene, for breaking him?

G) Zexion, for letting Kairi have a restraining order instead of making her make Sora a sammich?

H) Roxas, for being his Pimp?

C). If Kairi had actually made him the sammich, the later events wouldn't have happend. If Xemnas hadn't gotten on his back, it's perfectly logical for him to go see his friend, wherever he worked. And if Riku hadn't given him the drinks, he probably still would've pushed her down the stairs, anyone would get fed up living with Kairi. She's useless.

Also, E, for teh lulz.

Note* I'm not supporting, endorsing, or encouraging you beating your wife. xD

She acted nice when she first joined.

xD She also acted out a bunch of melodrama about her Boyfriend so that she could see how many people would sympathize with her.

Manipulative Puppetmaster... I remember thinking "This can't be for real." when I read her BF problems. xD But I was all "Kay....I suppose a "That sucks. Hope it gets better." might lift her spirits....if it's true."

xD So I didn't know for sure, but I had a feeling she was getting attention.

And yes, Vexen = Kefka.

Archived