Organization XIII

Chapter 1 for my fic has been posted.http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-117039-page-1.html

And Ch. 2 of mine has been posted.

It is now developing a plot. Yay. Also' date=' see if you can tell who Marly's blog posters are, although it should be obvious. xD [/color']

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-117584.html

Despite the warning, it's not a 'generic KH yaoi fanfic written by an obsessed fangirl.' :|

Back on topic.

I've been here 7 months, and I'm still nice(ish).

Does this mean Larxy's dark powers have no control over meh!? =o

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 1 for my fic has been posted.http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-117039-page-1.html

And Ch. 2 of mine has been posted.

It is now developing a plot. Yay. Also' date=' see if you can tell who Marly's blog posters are, although it should be obvious. xD [/color']

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-117584.html

Despite the warning, it's not a 'generic KH yaoi fanfic written by an obsessed fangirl.' :|

Back on topic.

I've been here 7 months, and I'm still nice(ish).

Does this mean Larxy's dark powers have no control over meh!? =o

It's because I love you too much. <3

Oh come on now, if you liked Marly you would be trying to shape him in your image, you see Marly the blood of the innocence is required in many of my more powerful rites and if you were corrupted I would need a new supplier, only 3 quarters of those blood donations you give us goes down Larxene's gullet

Today I went on a field trip with my pottery class to go see some bodyworks exhibit. They were pretty much preserved corpses and body parts. I was going to take pictures for you, but they wouldn't even let my friend sketch the damn things >_>

Also, some annoying person who has severe ADHD (and is also just an jabroni in general) kept bugging me. After 5 minutes of ignoring him, I turned around and shouted "You're out of your vector!". He didn't bug me for the rest of trip because he was too busy trying to figure out what a "vector" was.

=o I'm sure Marly will darken eventually.

I'm pretty sure this club is just like, cursed or something. I've looked at a few samples from all the regulars' early posts, and compared them against many of the current posts.

It seems as though after having joined this club, attitudes start to take a turn for the worse. It's gorgeous.

=o I'm sure Marly will darken eventually.

I'm pretty sure this club is just like' date=' cursed or something. I've looked at a few samples from all the regulars' early posts, and compared them against many of the current posts.

It seems as though after having joined this club, attitudes start to take a turn for the worse. It's gorgeous.

[/quote']

I'll always be peppy, b!tches. :D

And tissue manipulation. Nerve net anyone?

Mine had a actual reason, I'm terribly shy and was afraid of you guys not liking me, then later (when I gained enough respect to assure my self confidence otherwise) I became more open. Thus making me seem less respectful and sarcastic.

My power would be fortification like in Zexion's fic. The ability to create objects is infinity useful and vague enough for me to do many things, including healing (creating antibodies).

Also I would have infinite raw material and therefore infinite resources.

i have a suggestion... it may be stupid it may be not but in order for you to increase your ranks are the nobody's (the standerd kind) these will be titles and not ranks and on menber of the organization will be the leader of a category of them' date=' (or they could all be just lower ranked organization menbers, you can even have a job title like this the new guys are creepers, then you are promoted to dusks, and finally you become the twighlight thorn, or something like that... its an idea so feel free to shape it to whatever you want or throw it away

[/quote']

Here was my first post, sigh... Nostalgia.

Strangely I still act like that when I suggest things, except I would have corrected the spelling mistakes.

Also, while you were full then (I wanted to join), since I posted I did not join (otherwise I would have), anyway that was only the 246th post, that makes me one of the earlier members, to a degree.

I remember that. *pats Nex's head* Nostalgia indeed.

I'm gald you opened up, though. Being our resident sarcastic mad scientist with a habit of physical abuse suits you so much more than a shy guy.

@Lar: You don't count. You were always secretly evil.

For that matter, I suppose I don't count either.

People actually pat my head in real life to, weird coincidence.

Here are some of the first posts made by some of the more famous members then their noticeable differences, i'll update later

I want to join as Larxene ^_^

~Clariex

Larxene is still that demanding but ditched her trademark lavender and signature now.

I would like to join this club. Is there an entry form or...

Alucard didn't read the first post originally. I had a similar problem but I read the first post, I was still confused

May i join? My first choice would've been Marluxia but my second is zexion and i see that he's open ^^ So may i join? and i prefer the heartless ranking system over the nobody if you don't mind.

Found it back on page 350-something.

I was such a ⑨ back then. :|

Archived