Organization XIII

Lar: Most psychotic' date=' or [b']most likely to eat you...[/b]

D:

I.. How? Maybe...

Ah forget it >.<

The funny thing is, the fact that our only female (to my knowledge) is "most likely to eat you" completely destroys so many innuendo based jokes that could be made about a male with that title.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3084771

XD Go Edgey!

You got me on that one... :O

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Roxas: It's not my parents that are the privacy-invaders. My mom might occasionally look over my shoulder out of curiosity, but she leaves me alone if I make it clear that I'm not going to share.

It's my stupid siblings - each time My brothers or my sister see me writing something, anything, they insist that I tell them. When I refuse, they just go look for themselves later. All of us have Administrator privileges on our computer (against our parents knowledge), so not knowing my password isn't a problem. They can just dip into my documents from their accounts.

My little Brother is especially nosy, and just doesn't give up. Like I said, I tend to kill them when they invade my privacy, but they just keep coming back.

-_- I was lucky/unlucky to be born into a family fool of literacy enthusiasts. Why couldn't my brothers just be sports freaks who don't care about literature?!?! Why oh why couldn't my sister have just been an idiotic, popular, bimbo?!?!?!

But NOOOOOOO, my siblings just HAD to be intelligent people who are interested in what I do.

=/ Seriously, it really is a mixed blessing. It's awesome and yet unbearable having them as siblings.

Then just give your brother a little idea about the story to shut him the hell up so you can write without worrying.

-_- I was lucky/unlucky to be born into a family fool of literacy enthusiasts. Why couldn't my brothers just be sports freaks who don't care about literature?!?! Why oh why couldn't my sister have just been an idiotic' date=' popular, bimbo?!?!?!

[/quote']

You'd be fine with a skank for a sister? How old are your siblings again?

xD It was a joke, Roxas. All in all, I'm grateful for them being the way they are. I just wish they weren't so nosy or invasive.

Older Brother - 21

Younger Sister - 17

Younger Brother - 15

EDIT: It doesn't matter if they read the YCManga fic. What matters to me is if they read the other things I write. I'm a very private person. That's why I just store everything on a Floppy Disc.

xD It was a joke' date=' Roxas. All in all, I'm grateful for them being the way they are. I just wish they weren't so nosy or invasive.

Older Brother - 21

Younger Sister - 17

Younger Brother - 15

EDIT: It doesn't matter if they read the YCManga fic. What matters to me is if they read the other things I write. I'm a very private person. That's why I just store everything on a Floppy Disc.

[/quote']

I'm curious, what "other things" .

I already suggested just making a whole new thread. >>

But noooooo....

That would kill 816 pages of history.

I don't see your point. >_>

I mean' date=' if we start a new thread, this thread will obviously die out.

[/quote']

Exactly.

We'll get a mod to unsticky and lock this one, and sticky the new one in its place.

We could also put a link to this thread on the first post.

I already suggested just making a whole new thread. >>

But noooooo....

That would kill 816 pages of history.

I don't see your point. >_>

I mean' date=' if we start a new thread, this thread will obviously die out.

[/quote']

Exactly.

We'll get a mod to unsticky and lock this one, and sticky the new one in its place.

We could also put a link to this thread on the first post.

You miss my point.

Getting rid off this thread, will lose it's place as top posted in thread for starters. And many other things.

I'm against it.

Archived