What do u think of grammer nazis?

Quagmire_jr

What Would You Rate My Set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Would You Rate My Set?

Quagmire: I've reported you to YCMaker and have cited several instances that are bannable. You can expect a permanent IP-Tracer ban. Meaning you will NEVER be able to come back again. You might think you'll be able to' date=' but you won't.

[/quote']

He can get back through ------- and ---_-----, but we will know its him because of how he will act.

Removed site names to prevent his return

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, did you have to bring up this whole Grammar Nazi war thing? Now, because of it, you'll have a 90 to 10 chance you'll get banned. Plus, that banner is also helping your banning chances. (Banner, banning? Eh, what a coincidence.)

Edit: HORUS, Quag is litteraly trying to start yet another war. Do we really want that? Plus, he's trying to throw grammar in the trash saying that it doesn't matter to life and society anymore.

Quagmire: I've reported you to YCMaker and have cited several instances that are bannable. You can expect a permanent IP-Tracer ban. Meaning you will NEVER be able to come back again. You might think you'll be able to' date=' but you won't.

[/quote']

1) what have i done thats wrong?

2)i can get a rotating IP address so it changes every week

3) if that doesnt work, then i have a 2nd computer....

and if i wanted a war, i would have gone about this very differently....

i could have recruted forces by giving reps for adding this to ur sig, but i didnt

i could have used my little brothers account to spam up the fourm with anti-grammer nazi stuff, but i didnt...

i could have used codes that said "grammer nazis click here" that closed the browser, but i didnt...

if i wanted a war, i could have had it... but i wanted an arguing match.... and i got it.... and as iv said in previous posts I DONT WANT A WAR and as far as i can see, it never became one... it mainly stayed int he 2 threads i designated for it...

oh yea, and this has been really bugging me.... look at my sig... the "G" on the gramemr nazi flag is suposed to be sideways so that it kind of looks like a spiral...

and btw... FP... i seem to have recovered from those 4 negs u gave me... lol...

and once again, FP, please tell me what iv done wrong, cuz Frunk has been watching this thread carefuly (and kind of trying to provoke me.... lol...), so i think if i had done anything i could get banned 4, i would b banned for....

and im gunna keep this sig as long as u all keep the gramemr nazi flags

[/quote']

1) what have i done thats wrong?

2)i can get a rotating IP address so it changes every week

3) if that doesnt work, then i have a 2nd computer....

It doesn't Matter, people won't talk to you and you'll just be wasting your time by making multiple accounts.

I hate to put it boldly, but it's true kid.

thats besides the pt... as i said, i like to argue, so i was just proving FP wrong...

and if they didnt no i was me, then they might...

and besides... the most punishment i could get without good reason is a tem ban... il just go back to warcraft for however long it is...

i need to work on my Master Crafters ORPG account too...

It really isnt that bad. nobody had to argue with him, everyone who's arguing needs to just not do it and theres no forum war. no big deal.

Quagmire Jr., i'm kinda on your side because you didnt do anything bad, you simply voiced your opinion that you dont care for grammar and everyone fired back at you for no reason.

seriously, those opposing, if it was Frunk saying that grammar is pointless, would people be arguing? i dont think so...

by the way,

FALLING: if you think that Jr. should be banned because he's starting arguments, why didnt you think that before, when Yugiohmasta444 was starting them?

i can spell..... i just dont spell...

OK, he doesn't - this conversation can end now;

Resolution;

Quagmire_jr will not use proper grammer...

- Current members will agree that he is nothing more than immature and lazy. It's true, you don't use grammer - You're not acting your age and are therfore lazy.

- Future members will think he is some idiot (As in 'stupid') who can't spell. That's true too, because when I first read one of Quag's posts I thought he was yet another 7-year-old-ish member who joined just to annoy me - but didn't realise it at the time.

We're done! You happy with that Quag? - That's what'll happen.

i can spell..... i just dont spell...

OK' date=' he doesn't - this conversation can end now;

Resolution;

Quagmire_jr will not use proper grammer...

- Current members will agree that he is nothing more than immature and lazy. It's true, you don't use grammer - You're not acting your age and are therfore lazy.

- Future members will think he is some idiot (As in 'stupid') who can't spell. That's true too, because when I first read one of Quag's posts I thought he was yet another 7-year-old-ish member who joined just to annoy me - but didn't realise it at the time.

We're done! You happy with that Quag? - That's what'll happen.

[/quote']

fine by me

i am lazy

and frunk.... when u finally lock this thread, dont forget i have another "why is grammer so important" thread in the questions.

and btw... im pretty sure its gunna b over by the time im back from vacation on saturday...

Archived