What do u think of grammer nazis?

Quagmire_jr

What Would You Rate My Set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Would You Rate My Set?

What do u think of grammer nazis? personally i hate them (as seen in sig) but i no there are other people who dont care and still others who actually like and support the grammer nazis.

please tell em what side you r on

but first i need to clear this up... what exactly is a grammer nazi:

sum1 who has perfect grammer and seplling is not at all a grammer nazi. they are just a perfectionist

a grammer nazi is the same as a perfectionist, except they try to force their beliefs onto others and make them have perfect grammer even if the dotn want to.

there is a war coming. chose which side you're on

and if you want to become an anti-grammer nazi (fight grammer nazis) then please click ont he link in my sig.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should stop crying and start ignoring them.

if i was crying, would i b fighting? this (sig) is just what i can do in a few minutes... I just need this poll to see what my odds would b if a war did start.

(if this gets locked then il assume i have good odds. locking wont stop me)

Listen to Poc. This will be a stupid pointless war which will end up with Frunk banning everyone >_> So quit now, start a war and get in trouble. What the worst they can even possibly do? Insult you? Grow up its the internet your going to get insulted. How are you going to fight? Stab them over the internet?

I support Quag! Keep plodding on there soldier! Chin up' date=' and fight the good fight. Hey who knows. You may even get banned, and go down in history as an idiot who never knew when to quit. Way to go.

[/quote']

Who was that directed to?

I really only care about grammar when it comes to making cards. The only time I care about grammar otherwise is when I clearly have no idea what someone is trying to say.

Examples (these are real)

*how u so the cards 4 the things pic?

* (Something like) I start a game where you have to find the sacred beast cards then if its ok we dual like it is a tournament so have fun ( no offence the the person who originally said this. You are cool, but I had to bring this up here)

the only grammar nazis here are grammar card nazis.........so why are you ranting about grammar nazis when there really is none on here....

i have seen both' date=' but thats besides the point

as far as im concerned, dividing them into forum nazis and card nazis are just different groupings of grammer nazis...

and btw... i dont [i']want[/i] to start a forum war.... it just seems like the only way to get these grammer nazis to stop freaking out on evry1 cuz they forgot a space in their card.....

and ib heard "you can just ignore them" but my problem is:

1)iv never really been good at that

2)i hate grammer

3)if i dont make a stand, who will

4)i LOVE to argue!!!

I dont want to start a war!!!

i jsut want the grammer nazis to lay off....

and btw... what is zionism... lol

Google it, basically its the belief that the State of Israel should control the lands that used to be the Ancient empire (for lack of a better word). Basically the west bank.

I support actions that are taken against muslims who still think that the west bank is a country (check the map, its not) and wont submit to the state, or move otherwise.

I dont want to start a war!!!

i jsut want the grammer nazis to lay off....

and btw... what is zionism... lol

Google it' date=' basically its the belief that the State of Israel should control the lands that used to be the Ancient empire (for lack of a better word). Basically the west bank.

I support actions that are taken against muslims who still think that the west bank is a country (check the map, its not) and wont submit to the state, or move otherwise.

[/quote']

thats what i got when i googled it... i just didnt get how it related to this situation (grammer nazis r obviously different from hitler's nazis...)

Ryan' date=' STOP NOW! this is your LAST CHANCE to regain my respect as a forum member,

apologize now for making a big deal out of the grammer (sp?) freaks (or as you call them Nazis) and get back to your programing.

sincerely,

max

[/quote']

In responce to your post:

1)i no that i spelled grammer wrong. its just to enphisize my pt.

2)it wasnt me that came up with the tern "Grammer Nazi"... the term existed long before u even knew me, let alone before i joined the forum.

3)If i ilose ur respect, then what... does it effect me any more then mentally?

4)if something happens and i get kicked from the forum, then il just use the time i now use on this to make a new forum of my own or just resume the forum i was in befor i joined this one.... i could even make another account on the other computer so they cant IP ban me...

5)u no me, so u probably no i LOVE to argue. this war is all one big arguement... and have u ever known me as one to appoligise for sumthing i believe was right?

6)i have been programming... why did u think i wanst at the beach this week? programming camp...

7)im sure that this fits somewhere in between freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

8 )u want a anti-grammer-nazi banner? il make u one 4 free if ul use it...

if u want to argue with me summore about it, plz do... im also willing to do it in person next time we see eachother... as i said, i love to argue...

and what do u want me to appoligise for? Im doing what i believe is right... If i hate grammer, why do i have to use it. accodring to grammer nazis, i do!!! AND I SHOULDNT HAVE TO!!!

and max.. u havent seen war... dont forget i no enough about web design to cripple a browser, and i could have done that i fi want using formatted php code...

it isnt that important to me. and i dont want to do that to a person who is obsesed with having a good time ont he internet. but if people start to throw neg reps at me, and making me think that they want to ruin my time on the web, it may become mor eimportant...

even if they IP ban me, i no how to make it so my IP adress will change weekly....

Archived