What do u think of grammer nazis?

Quagmire_jr

What Would You Rate My Set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Would You Rate My Set?

i no that not evry1 speeks 1337' date=' and im not saying they should...

im just saying if i could read that, then people should b able to read this. didnt freak about that, so people shouldnt freak about this.

huh?!?! when did i say evry1 neds to chane?? i said they didnt need to change... i just said they should stop freaking on me cuz i use bad grammer.

and frunk. u no what runescape is like. thats a english speaking game.

[/quote']

So you just want to be the guy on the forum that nobody can understand? You can probably read it because you WANT to read it, for the *Insert absurd amount of times here*, ALOT OF US DO NOT WANT TO, DO NOT LIKE READING IT.

By writing like that, you're asking everyone on the forum to learn leet, and not all of us here do, as easy as you may think it is. If I want to learn a new language, then I'll join a LOTE class, or get tutorials.

Of course RuneScape is an English speaking game, that's one of the reasons I got sick of and quit RS a few weeks ago, poor grammer annoys me no end.

Looks now like I'm a full on Grammer "Nazi".

people dont have to understand me cuz im ok woth cards....

all i say that needs to b understood is "entry reserved" for contests and "thats 5 points" for in my shop.

if u really want me to, then i can start typing evrything in 1337...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if u really want me to' date=' then i can start typing evrything in 1337...[/quote']

That would make you the Nazi, my friend.

f1n3 8y M3. 7H3n 17'll 8 624lvllvl32 ^/4215 \/5 4^/71-624/\/\/\/\32 ^/4215...

dont get it?

fine by me. then it'll b grammer nazis vs anti-grammer nazis...

im a geek. i can almost speak 1337... i will write it this way if u want me to...

• Administrators
i dont see the problem with bad grammer....

1 n33d 2 g0 2 t83 ba7hr00m & w3n I g3t 8ak 1 w1ll 5h1t 0n u.=i need to go to the bathroom and when i get backi will s*** on you

i didnt even see the errors in it till about the 5th word...

Actually Quagmire, this is what the message said in proper English:

I like to go to far away places and when I get back I will hit you.

NOW do you see the problem with improper grammar? It leaves things up for interpretation because there's no universal improper grammar code. You thought you knew what I was saying, but you DIDN'T. The same thing applies to people when they're reading your improper-grammar-messages. They could interpret it in ways that you didn't intend for people to. This problem is UNAVOIDABLE with improper grammar. The only way to avoid it is to use PROPER grammar.

So start using it NOW. And honestly, if you don't, I wouldn't be surprised if you got BANNED by YCMAKER HIMSELF.

I knew you wanted to start a forum war' date=' that makes you the Nazi.

Since you were the first to spit the word Nazi onto the forums, you can be them.

[/quote']

actually i wasnt the first..... check my other post... i was actually not the first.

but call me that if u want. u admitted to being a grammer nazi...

I AM AN ANTI-GRAMMER NAZI!!!

i dont see the problem with bad grammer....

1 n33d 2 g0 2 t83 ba7hr00m & w3n I g3t 8ak 1 w1ll 5h1t 0n u.=i need to go to the bathroom and when i get backi will s*** on you

i didnt even see the errors in it till about the 5th word...

Actually Quagmire' date=' this is what the message said in proper English:

I like to go to far away places and when I get back I will hit you.

NOW do you see the problem with improper grammar? It leaves things up for interpretation because there's no universal improper grammar code. You thought you knew what I was saying, but you DIDN'T. The same thing applies to people when they're reading your improper-grammar-messages. They could interpret it in ways that you didn't intend for people to. This problem is UNAVOIDABLE with improper grammar. The only way to avoid it is to use PROPER grammar.

So start using it NOW. And honestly, if you don't, I wouldn't be surprised if you got BANNED by YCMAKER HIMSELF.

[/quote']

AS IS AID B4....

i can come back even if i do get IP banned. i no how to make it so my IP address rotates weekly....

but even if i dont go through that much trouble, i can jsut go back to the forum i used to do b4 this. it was a lot bigger and safer for card trades....

and as far as im concerned, i have jsut as much right to use bad grammer as u do to use good grammer.

would u like it if someone freaked on u for using good grammer???

if no1 has noticed, it looks like the sides r almost balenced...

its 5 for i hate grammer nazis

6 for i dont care

6 for i support them...

that means evry1 can stop saying im alone in this thing... and i noi a way i could get A LOT more support. im just giving it a week b4 i try it.

and im going on vacation on tuesday, so dont expect me to get right back to u with ur arguements if u post them then.

How does using grammar outside of school ruin your summer? You do realize that after you are done with school and college and looking for a job, you are going to have to use grammar. Otherwise, no one will hire you because they wouldn't understand you and/or think you are a lazy slob. You are ruining your own summer by taking this grammar nazi thing too seriously.

Red Eyes: i have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

just use proper grammar instead of warring over it. what do you want us to do? use bad grammar?

or you could just user proper grammar and everyone would understand each other.

Just what I said before, you think grammar is a joke? If you keep talking geek when your 50, you'll be homo out on the streets before you know it. I know a language that confuses people too, but I don't use it everyday. We live in a polite society (Unlike some pepople out there), were grammar is important. It means that we respect the role of language. You are assassinating the word "Grammar" and typing in a language only Russians would know. And robots. Seriously, I mispell stuff a lot (Stupid F's on my tests), but I don't type in numbers and random letters like a morse code or something.

Here's my point.

Type the same language runescape does on runescape, don't do it here, please, I don't like it and nobody else here does. And the ones on your side probably just don't have anything better to do.

"That way, nobody ends up looking foolish." - Geico Gecko

Archived