Yugioh-Hidden Legacy RP (Started)

Synchronized

Guest Black Fang

"Ring of defense?!, wasnt expecting that, but with ring of destruction? ill take 3200 damage , ill have 500 left so..." "and did u forgot about sunrise's effect, since there is another light monster out, hes unaffected by spell cards!"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Black Fang

OCC- ok my turn then, and sunrise was unaffected by Mythic force because of marshmallon was out.

"my turn, i draw" w-what? now what? *he peered at the card he just drew, its pictue was blank* no matter... I attack your knight with solar impact burst!"

Riley looked at the cards in his hand, then at Justin.

Then, he noticed Kando.

"Well well well, if it isn't the duelist who I have so much in common with. I suppose I will go and speak to him."

Sorry pal, but I have to end this duel early. I'll duel you again soon. Riley then showed the cards in his hand to Justin. He would have won on the first turn.

OCC: Sorry, my bro wanted to check his e-mail.

{Back to RP}

Luthor: "You just activated my f/d down card, gO battle of the Forces!

battleforces.jpg

"by tributing my monster, i can destory 1 monster on your side of the field and you receive 1000 LPs of damage, and i choose your sunrise Serpent!"

justin finishes his nachos (occ: im craving those right now XD). he looks at the person challanging him and giggles. "The tower wishes to play fine i wount hold back" justin activates his duel disk yet again. "dont u know destiny has already made me the winner of this game" justin said drawing his opening hand.

Guest Black Fang

"My turn! Draw!" *he draws 1* I activate a field spell card moonlit pond!. Surprised? i have 3 of em in this deck. *marshmallon is switched to attack mode* 300/500. well.. its been a good duel.. i end my turn..

h

LP 2700

hand - 1

field 3 field spell, marsh (atk mode) 1s/t

mike activating his duel disk.says "hey as long as have my s.d cyber deck i'm up for challenge to change my destiny".i draw and summon exploder dragon attack/1000 defense/0000

effect/when this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle,destroy the monster that destoryed this card the battle damage both players take is reduced to 0

and two cards face-down end turn

*Draws 1 Card*

" Since its my Standby Phase, my Alros gets a T Counter, now i activate his effect by removing three counters, i get to destroy your Marshmallon, now i'll tribute my f/d monster to summon Windraker, The Storm-Force Dragon!"

realsotrm.jpg

"i attack with Windraker!, Followed by Alros!"

*2900 LP damaged*

sweet,i've made my turn already.

mike activating his duel disk.says "hey as long as have my s.d cyber deck i'm up for challenge.i draw and summon exploder dragon attack/1000 defense/0000

effect/when this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle,destroy the monster that destoryed this card the battle damage both players take is reduced to 0

and then i play quick summon so i can summon s.d dragon lv3 attack 600 defense 2000/effect/when this card is on the field your oppent can't draw a card his next draw phase,in addtion when this card does damage tribute this card for s.d gargoyle lv5

and one card face-down

Guest Black Fang

*he activated the alien disk* i cant perform my draw phase? *he drew 5 cards and scaned them* Ill start out with a monster in f/d postion and end my turn.

hand- 4

lp- 4000

Archived