Yugioh GX Season 3 almost over!

Ok, youtube has episode 153-155 in dub! (just 1 or 2 more episodes) I can't wait until they do season 4! The one episodes I can't wait to come out are episodes 179-180 when Jaden duels Yugi!

Also, they must change the opening theme! Season 4 is the Dark Season! "Please 4Kids! Change the theme!!!! :,("

If they actually decided to air season 4, sounds like 156 didn't air with the rest and since there's a return at the end of the episode it makes somewhat sense not to air it if they're not going to air season 4.

MS, they have 5Ds coming out in Autumn, can they be asked to deal with a season that introduces barely any new TCG/OCG cards, I mean Darkness' Deck no release, Fujiwara's Deck no release, Mr.T's deck all released (he plays alot of DM forward ones) , Edo/Chronos/O'Brien have already had their releases. It'd be nice to see them do it. (If I was a dubbie I would say that, but I'm not and have seen season 4 months ago)

They've already shown the first episode of the 5D's dub at a convention, fortunately I wasn't there...

If 4Kids don't change that damn theme song I am going to murder somebody. It was fine for half of season one but then it was just inappropriate and annoying. I can't see why they can't just stick with the original title music, that's what every other dub companies do, well the good ones anyway...

4kids don't change theme tunes, DM had the same theme tune the whole series, half of it was just a different part of the song. (Considering the Raw had about 6 or 7 by the end, and GX had 3 by 155)

Season 4 wasn't really all that bad, so won't need cutting so harsh (but then again they have torn up the dialogue in S3 and that wasn't so harsh), depends if they have the time to do it.

MS' date=' they have 5Ds coming out in Autumn, can they be asked to deal with a season that introduces barely any new TCG/OCG cards, I mean Darkness' Deck no release, Fujiwara's Deck no release, Mr.T's deck all released (he plays alot of DM forward ones) , Edo/Chronos/O'Brien have already had their releases. It'd be nice to see them do it. (If I was a dubbie I would say that, but I'm not and have seen season 4 months ago)

[/quote']

that's because Darkness' & Fujiwaru's decks are too broken.

I'm surprised some people can even watch the English version ><...My brother only watches is so he can tell people how bad 4Kids are...

Well your brother is right about that, 4kids is crap would you like them to dub season 4 and make it crap no so vote no on 4kids dubbing season 4 <_<

Oh ya and change the damn theme song no one wants to listen to that bull crap at the beginning of every episode we wanna hear new bull crap.

I seriously do not want 4Kids to do Season 4 or 5D's. Both will be murdered beyond recognition. It's because of 4Kids that most people hate Yugioh where I live. The only reason I even watch the dub is simply because it's a dub, no matter how horrific it might be. It also gives me more reasons to hate 4Kids.

Just think of the stuff they don't wrap up by not doing season 4. The Future of Manjoume, Sho and Asuka, finally wrap up of the Darkness plotline with the how and why he was released plus his true form, them revealing Ryo did survive his duel with Yubel Johan.

5Ds started 16 weeks ago, GX ended 17 weeks ago, with some of the worst duels in his 180 episodes, (they went downhill after Fubuki Vs Fujiwara (173/174), which was a nail biter)

GX started the week after DM your point?

DM 224 - Sep 29 04

GX 1 - Oct 6 04

YGO! had over a year between it and YGO: DM. They'd be advertising it for weeks I mean they had the GX manga and YGO R Manga (when it was still going (if they did use it) to advertise for 5Ds.

Chronos' VA let it slip a while before that Season 4 was not going to make it to 52.

Archived