Zorg vs. Leviathan

Zork is Janime's translation. Zorc the card looks more like Zork in YGO rather than YGO: DM

Zork was trapped until they unlocked him 3000 years before the anime with the Sennen Spell. Leviathan was awake and using Dartz 7000 years before Zork awoke.

Zork is Janime's translation. Zorc the card looks more like Zork in YGO rather than YGO: DM

Zork was trapped until they unlocked him 3000 years before the anime with the Sennen Spell. Leviathan was awake and using Dartz 7000 years before Zork awoke.

That implies that Zorc has been around much longer than the Leviathan.

Implies but does not definitely say that he was there longer, the question then becomes when was Zork primarily trapped under Kuruelna, a question not answered as far as I know at all.

This debate then comes down to strength and damage.

How exactly did Leviathan goes to hell? Was is not simular as the effect "Ragnarok" Yugi used to remove Mariks Winged Dragon of Ra fom the field? I think I missed the episode ... all is I know, that Zorc has been destroyed by this Fusion of the Gods ...

I didn't actually see the episode where the Leviathan was defeated. To be honest I gave up on Season 4 and declared it 'Tedious and Pointless' along with the Bounto arc from Bleach. As far as I know through Yami defeated him with the three gods whilst with Zorc he had to merge them, thus proving Zorc is the more powerful...

Actually the Leviathan was finally shaken off after attempting to break Atem's will. Zork did require the 3 god to be fused, but ultimately that would of been the case either way because that season wasn't a filler like the previous.

• 2 weeks later...

actually leviathan would win because Dartz said beings with darkness within cant withstand Orichalcos or Leviathans power. And Atem, when he was attacked by Leviathan said something like this : "I changed the Power of the gods from Dark to Light" and contered with Sleifer, Obelisk and Rah vs the attack.

Ever seen Zorc and Pals? :lol: Even when he is THE EVIL he still have darkness inside so Leviathan/ Orichalcos would negate his power somehow (Archenemy), like a base can neutralize acid. That or Leviathan would make him a little weaker.

Zork And Pals....another Abridged reference. Another difference is the Leviathan never had a plan B like Zork. Zork's plan B, seal/keep a part of himself in the ring and use it to revive himself in case of defeat....of course there wasn't a plan C.

Zork And Pals....another Abridged reference. Another difference is the Leviathan never had a plan B like Zork. Zork's plan B' date=' seal/keep a part of himself in the ring and use it to revive himself in case of defeat....of course there wasn't a plan C.

[/quote']

Leviathan had never been shown to be sentient in the first place, it might just be a mindless monster.

Zoc is just a demon who crave to destroy everything.

Archived