Let me see if I got this right...

Phantom you give 3 Japanese names then Darkness' dub name....agreed on the last statement, I'd rather sleep through them than watch them.....the results was so predictable it was nothing like the epic ending for the previous series.

I'm partly glad 4Kids aren't touching S4, though there is very little to hack up apart from editing Fujiwara bleeding on the few occasions they show the ritual to summon Darkness.

We have no proof currently, people are jumping to conclusions a little, but 156 was not released with the rest and it shows Judai returning, so it plays some role in if they're gonna release the episode or not, but they might end up picking it up just because of Yugi in the final episode, and they cannot play 179 without all the previous eps, because 179 shows Fujiwara saying sorry, and O'Brien and Johan are present at the time.

Phantom you give 3 Japanese names then Darkness' dub name....agreed on the last statement' date=' I'd rather sleep through them than watch them.....the results was so predictable it was nothing like the epic ending for the previous series.

I'm partly glad 4Kids aren't touching S4, though [b']there is very little to hack up apart from editing Fujiwara bleeding on the few occasions they show the ritual to summon Darkness.[/b]

1. Because "Darkness" is the only one who had an English name.

2. What about Honest's "death"? You know that would be edited.

We have no proof currently' date=' people are jumping to conclusions [b']a lot[/b], but 156 was not released with the rest and it shows Judai returning, so it plays some role in if they're gonna release the episode or not, but they might end up picking it up just because of Yugi in the final episode, and they cannot play 179 without all the previous eps, because 179 includes Fujiwara, and O'Brien and Johan are present at the time.

Fixed.

Why correct me? Can't you have the Fujiwara saying sorry to Fubuki scene? (the best scene of the whole episode). I don't recall Honest 'dying' and Janime has no mention of Honest after Honest forced Darkness out of Fujiwara in 176.

They'd edit the mortuary scene out in 176.

Why correct me? Can't you have the Fujiwara saying sorry to Fubuki scene? (the best scene of the whole episode). I don't recall Honest 'dying' and Janime has no mention of Honest after Honest forced Darkness out of Fujiwara in 176.

They'd edit the mortuary scene out in 176.

Why put in Yusuke if there's no mention of him before? As for the part of Honest, watch 160 again.

Oh you mean him joining with Judai....he didn't 'die', god Darkness forcing Yubel out of Judai was worse.

Fujiwara helped add to Fubuki's character as well as Darkness' character and the whole Darkness plot so it was well worth the addition, you have to remember they don't consider these things, like Manjoume not encountering Johan at the NA when Johan should have been there. Remember they tiny loophole they managed to get through to bring Ryo back again.

Fujiwara finalized the Darkness plot, and gave us the reason why Fubuki ended up with him.

Oh you mean him joining with Judai....he didn't 'die'' date=' god Darkness forcing Yubel out of Judai was worse.

Fujiwara helped add to Fubuki's character as well as Darkness' character and the whole Darkness plot so it was well worth the addition, you have to remember they don't consider these things, like Manjoume not encountering Johan at the NA when Johan should have been there. Remember they tiny loophole they managed to get through to bring Ryo back again.

Fujiwara finalized the Darkness plot, and gave us the reason why Fubuki ended up with him.

[/quote']

Wait, weren't we talking about what would happen if they only dubbed the last four episodes?

Yes but you can't exactly take that scene out of Fujiwara saying sorry, it takes a good few minutes of the episode, plus they would have to hack up 178 and cut a scene where Johan is shown with him when they come back. Then again a dub episode is roughly 17 minutes long rather than the 22 minutes of a raw episode.

That would be really silly really making a 2 episode extension....I'd hate them to do that, I mean they've not hacked up even Pokemon that much.

Plus then we'd have to explain over and over to the dubbies. Season 4 is important to the future of the characters it shows all their futures (except Fubuki where it shows his past instead), and I bet the Zane fans would love to see him alive again.

That would be really silly really making a 2 episode extension....I'd hate them to do that' date=' I mean they've not hacked up even Pokemon that much.

Plus then we'd have to explain over and over to the dubbies. Season 4 is important to the future of the characters it shows all their futures (except Fubuki where it shows his past instead), and I bet the Zane fans would love to see him alive again.

[/quote']

And 4Kids gives a damn for our interest?

Archived