5D's English Dub

Azuh

Yusei's voice is not too bad, I may actually watch the dub this time (although Jack's Biking puns are already p***ing me off). But Jack's voice sounds at times like Bakura's voice (not Dark Bakura, the normal one). It's kind of hard to hear of the video though, so I may be wrong.

Thanks for the find Azuh, been dying to see how 4Kids did with the dubbing the show.

*EDIT*

I just read the Wiki page on Jack's voice actor, and it turns out my suspicions were right; Jack's voice sounds so much like Bakura's because the his voice IS in fact Bakura's and the police officer Yusei duelled is in fact the same guy who does Yugi/Yami's voice/s. Man, 4Kids are lazy with the voice actors.

**ADDITIONAL**

I can't help but notice how all those who were actually at the conference found some parts of the episode comedic, where I found none of it comedic (at least nothing I would laugh at anyway). So is it just me who seems to find the episode non-comedic? Or are the people at there just very easily amused?

The first episode of yugioh 5d's was shown in English:

Notable things:

+ Main Character- Fudo Yusei (he lost the u) voiced by the guy who did the voice of the 2nd Tristian

+ Jack Atlus is now Jack Atlas (vowel change) and we think is voiced by Ted Lewis (Bakura)

+ Ushio we believe sounds like Dan Green (yugi.Yami yugi) but don't trust me on this because it's hard to make out.

+ Yusei's catchphrase is "REV IT UP!" (like how Yami's is "It's Time to Duel' date=' and Jaden is "Get your game on!")

+ THE LAST LINE OF THE FIRST EPISODE: Yusei: "Jack, I'm coming."

Format of "Riding Duel"

Speed World is activated, making the duelists' bikes go on autopilot, and all magic cards now require a certain level of "speed counter/level" to work (so no more monster reborn, etc in RIDING DUELS.) and bacially based on how ahead you are in the game is how fast you are and ahead of your opponent.

They still have "Standing Duel" (the duel you know from original and GX)

[/quote']

There it is! IN PLAIN ENGLISH! 4Kids must have been prowling the Internet.... The Snidy Bastards

It's obvious they thought that the Dub Voice for Jim "Crocodile" Cook was good for the Dub so maybe they wanted to keep with the Australian thing. But still I shake my head in disbelief. You know I typed up 5D's "Rev it Up" in Google and found out me and another person from here were the only people to mention Rev it up.

I've been considering contacting 4Kids regarding their choice of Rev it Up. Something tells me either they had thought of it or they did some Interne research if they did Internet research I want in on thew Special Thanks part of the Credits or I am NOT Happy.

I've been considering contacting 4Kids regarding their choice of Rev it Up. Something tells me either they had thought of it or they did some Interne research if they did Internet research I want in on thew Special Thanks part of the Credits or I am NOT Happy.

At least this one wasn't a total piece of sheet,bout still sucky anyway.

Archived