if kaiba vs syrus who would win

who's best  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who's best

• kaiba
    • syrus

I agree with J-max.

I like Sho, but the first 3 seasons with just vehicroids, Kaiba would beat him.

But the 4th season Sho would put up a good fight and yes he could win. But I'm not sure, cuz you only see him duel once with his new deck.

I think it would be close.

Who is Syrus?

a 5d char?

You haven't seen GX have you.....

And none of the dubbies here have seen Sho surpass Ryo, but hey that's your problem for not seeing Sho kick ass with Cyberroids. I recommend watching 164 NOW.

The issue here is, its not a fair debate, as the dubbies haven't seen 164. I'll give you the basic summary in a spoiler for it.

[spoiler=164 Sum]

After Ryo collapses defending the Cyber Style against the Psycho Style (That's someone using Jinzo cards for you dubbies), Sho takes the step instead of forfeiting the duel for his brother to take it on himself, his brother gifts him with the Ura (CyDar deck for you dubbies) deck which he combines with his roids. This is really a duel better seen, than read, even though Sho's opponent has him on the ropes especially by using Deck Destruction Virus/Crush Card destroying CyDar equipped with CED and sealing the dragon type with DNA-Erasure Sorcery. Little after that Sho starts picking up speed, with Kiteroid (very like Kuriboh in effect), and works quickly on resummoning CyDar to the field, with Remove Bomb (brings components to his hand +Damage to opponent), Spell Economics (to not pay for the next card), Dimension Fusion (to get the components on the field), Power Bond (CyDar 2000), Dragonroid (In the grave acts as Dragon, CyDar 4900), And CyDar's effect (CyDar 5800), to win the duel. Coupled with his response to an earlier attack, Psycho Returner attacks direct, counter from Sho - Power Wall, countered by Psychic Wave, countered once again by Sho with Fusion Guard, which negates the attack, (very much like the Battle Royale (122-125 DM) when Malik's attack was bounced around), makes for a very awesome duel. Nice OTK.

Now I demand all people who don't see Sho as having a chance to bother watching 164, before you making that statement, because winning that duel put him above Ryo. I have to argue that because people need to see all the facts before arguing.

Sho would win easily, not just because of him being better then Kaiba but probably because Kaiba just laughs through the entire duel until he relises that Sho just equiped Cyberdark Dragon with his Blue Eyes White Dragon(It can equip monsters from either grave unless anyone forgot).

Archived