The GX Dub is so dead....

J-Max

It's official. From this day forward I am reborn. I watched the first few Episodes of GX Subbed today and it was fantastic! Crowler was the best (I didn't know he had a really strong Italian accent. I thought he would be portrayed as a Homosexual lol) Also the whole feeling was a lot different. Then I heard This Tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYST7X3qd30

That changed me forever.

Took you long enough, I've been watching it raw since 24 (I picked it up at 24, when DM was still in WTD Dubbed) . Chronos should have maintained the random Italian =D, if you like him at the beginning you'll grow to love him more, watch 167 nuff said.

If you can't get the earlier subbed best idea is to just watch it raw and read Janime's summaries at the same time, that will fill you in. Plus Janime's episode list tells you if its been subbed and the subber.

I prefer the first opening over all of the others. =D

See guys, you know you should have watched it raw/subbed.

Yes Kaisei Josho Hallelujah (Rising Of Fine Weather Hallelujah) is an awesome song, I used it to pick me up when I did mega bad in my A Levels 3 years ago, 2 play throughs and the infectious happiness cheered me up.

Archived