Index of Card-Pulling Strategies - Last Updated: 2008.09.12

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait,so foiling is hard?

thats like buying that chocolate bar,kit-kats,and rubbing them inside the foil till you see the logo on the bar show up.i do it all the time.i should try it on packs,the local-ish card shop let you even pick what pack you get.bending and foiling would probably be ok there.

Meh. I don't like this. When people try to find holos' date=' the little kids who go buy packs hoping for a Flame Wingman get disappointed that they always get the normal rare cards.

[/quote']

You'd be doing them a favour.

I remember years back the foils had fluffier packaging. Now it seems that all of them are fluffy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i once opened a tin and got all ultras and secrets

is there any way to weigh tins?

And I once opened a tin and found Hilary Clinton dressed up in a Chipmunk Costume.

*sarcasm*

Don't underestimate tin I got one that had five rares in one pack and no rares in the next pack...although all holos is far fetched.

i once opened a tin and got all ultras and secrets

is there any way to weigh tins?

And I once opened a tin and found Hilary Clinton dressed up in a Chipmunk Costume.

*sarcasm*

Don't underestimate tin I got one that had five rares in one pack and no rares in the next pack...although all holos is far fetched.

I think he must have meant all the holo cards were secrets and ultras. That would atleast make more sense.

• 2 weeks later...

you do realise, that freezing isnt easy

unless you buy the pack and take it home (not to endorce shoplifting) there is no guarentee the pack will still be in the selected freezer unless you bury it with stuff, and you probably need to buy from a super market if you want this as an option.

Archived