Index of Card-Pulling Strategies - Last Updated: 2008.09.12

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another method i Know:Drop two packs from the same hieght,If it contains anything rare,it should hit the ground before the other pack,i obtained a Raizia the storm monarch using this,another way to card pull is to toast them,you heard me,toast.:lol: place your toaster at the lowest heat(you don't want to incrinerate your cards. packs containing holos,will be warmer when coming out becouse of the heat of the foil.

Another method i Know:Drop two packs from the same hieght' date='If it contains anything rare,it should hit the ground before the other pack,i obtained a Raizia the storm monarch using this,another way to card pull is to toast them,you heard me,toast.:lol: place your toaster at the lowest heat(you don't want to incrinerate your cards. packs containing holos,will be warmer when coming out becouse of the heat of the foil.

[/quote']BOTH ARE FAIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!. I say this because each pack has the same amount of gravitational force pulling on it, so they will both land at the same time. And I would rather NOT toast my pack because I risk damaging the holo. Please think before you post.

Another method i Know:Drop two packs from the same hieght' date='If it contains anything rare,it should hit the ground before the other pack,i obtained a Raizia the storm monarch using this,another way to card pull is to toast them,you heard me,toast.:lol: place your toaster at the lowest heat(you don't want to incrinerate your cards. packs containing holos,will be warmer when coming out becouse of the heat of the foil.

[/quote']

I Lol'd.

• 2 months later...

[/quote']BOTH ARE FAIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!. I say this because each pack has the same amount of gravitational force pulling on it, so they will both land at the same time. And I would rather NOT toast my pack because I risk damaging the holo. Please think before you post.

lol says the guy who tried dropping the packs to see which one fell faster.

• 4 weeks later...

i once opened a tin and got all ultras and secrets

is there any way to weigh tins?

And I once opened a tin and found Hilary Clinton dressed up in a Chipmunk Costume.

*sarcasm*

Don't underestimate tin I got one that had five rares in one pack and no rares in the next pack...although all holos is far fetched.

I have something to say about tins. Recently, I bought a total of 4 Yugioh GX series tins (Sapphire Pegasus, Volcanic Doomfire, Rainbow Dragon, and E-Hero Plasma Vice) all for $10. Sure they're a good deal (Before, when they ran for $20 they weren't heh) but what I've found in ALL of these tins were, well, cards. Nothing really special. I can't remember getting ONE super rare awesome chocolatey coated fudge mega super card in any of them (I love the Abridged Series!:P). In fact, most of the packs I got were repeats! Especially "POTD" and "STON" packs! But I guess it payed off just a LITTLE when I bought the Stardust Dragon tin. I got two Super Rares (Yubel and Wulf, Lightsword Beast) and of course Stardust Dragon. They got 46 cards in 'em, but getting a good card in a tin is just arbitrary I guess...

lol says the guy who tried dropping the packs to see which one fell faster.

Exactly. I said they're fail because I learned from personal experience.

• 1 month later...

I bought a RDA tin last year when they came out. EVERY PACK CONTAINED A HOLO. I know that i got atleast 2 Secrets AND 2 supers, but i cant remember if the last holo was a super, or a secret. Also, Put RDA tin > SDD tin AND Turbo Warrior tin > BRD tin. It seems to work for me. The tin with the worst promo seems to get better pulls. Everyone at my lolocals was using that, and they managed to prove it.

I bought a RDA tin last year when they came out. EVERY PACK CONTAINED A HOLO. I know that i got atleast 2 Secrets AND 2 supers' date=' but i cant remember if the last holo was a super, or a secret. Also, Put RDA tin > SDD tin AND Turbo Warrior tin > BRD tin. It seems to work for me. The tin with the worst promo seems to get better pulls. Everyone at my lolocals was using that, and they managed to prove it.

[/quote']It might be a trick on lolKonami's part in order for the bad cards to be bought upon this trick's discovery. How many people actually proved this to be true?

I bought a RDA tin last year when they came out. EVERY PACK CONTAINED A HOLO. I know that i got atleast 2 Secrets AND 2 supers' date=' but i cant remember if the last holo was a super, or a secret. Also, Put RDA tin > SDD tin AND Turbo Warrior tin > BRD tin. It seems to work for me. The tin with the worst promo seems to get better pulls. Everyone at my lolocals was using that, and they managed to prove it.

[/quote']It might be a trick on lolKonami's part in order for the bad cards to be bought upon this trick's discovery. How many people actually proved this to be true?

I've proven it several times, but I think there were around 3-4 that proved that theory. I bought a BRD tin that had nothing but rares, then bought a turbo warrior tin that had a super rare black garden. I bought 3 SDD tins, and my only good card out of those were random supers and ultras. I then bought 1 RDA tin and pulled a holo out of every pack. 2 Secret Rares, 2 Super Rares, and one super, It might have been another Secret, I'm not sure.

Is that proof enough?

I've proven it several times, but I think there were around 3-4 that proved that theory. I bought a BRD tin that had nothing but rares, then bought a turbo warrior tin that had a super rare black garden. I bought 3 SDD tins, and my only good card out of those were random supers and ultras. I then bought 1 RDA tin and pulled a holo out of every pack. 2 Secret Rares, 2 Super Rares, and one super, It might have been another Secret, I'm not sure.

Is that proof enough?

Were you randomly choosing the tin, or did you have a way of choosing the tins that produced the favorable outcome?

Is that proof enough?

Were you randomly choosing the tin, or did you have a way of choosing the tins that produced the favorable outcome?

I randomly chose my RDA tins and my SDD tins. My only good pulls out of my 15-20+ SDD tins were 1x ulti goyo, and 1x COTLB (i traded it.)

Is that proof enough?

I randomly chose my RDA tins and my SDD tins. My only good pulls out of my 15-20+ SDD tins were 1x ulti goyo, and 1x COTLB (i traded it.)

Does that mean Wiraqocha Rasca tins are the ones we should be buying this year?

Archived