Index of Card-Pulling Strategies - Last Updated: 2008.09.12

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a RDA tin last year when they came out. EVERY PACK CONTAINED A HOLO. I know that i got atleast 2 Secrets AND 2 supers' date=' but i cant remember if the last holo was a super, or a secret. Also, Put RDA tin > SDD tin AND Turbo Warrior tin > BRD tin. It seems to work for me. The tin with the worst promo seems to get better pulls. Everyone at my lolocals was using that, and they managed to prove it.

[/quote']It might be a trick on lolKonami's part in order for the bad cards to be bought upon this trick's discovery. How many people actually proved this to be true?

I've proven it several times, but I think there were around 3-4 that proved that theory. I bought a BRD tin that had nothing but rares, then bought a turbo warrior tin that had a super rare black garden. I bought 3 SDD tins, and my only good card out of those were random supers and ultras. I then bought 1 RDA tin and pulled a holo out of every pack. 2 Secret Rares, 2 Super Rares, and one super, It might have been another Secret, I'm not sure.

Is that proof enough?

Were you randomly choosing the tin, or did you have a way of choosing the tins that produced the favorable outcome?

I randomly chose my RDA tins and my SDD tins. My only good pulls out of my 15-20+ SDD tins were 1x ulti goyo, and 1x COTLB (i traded it.)

Those were the EXACT cards I pulled from two packs of TDGS(consecutively) when I won some store credit at my locals. Wow, what a coincedence.

No' date=' the worst tin promo-wise in each wave is what you should buy.

[/quote']

Exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong but I was sure it was currently Wiraqocha Rasca.

*sigh*

wave 1 2009 = Powertool dragon & ancieent fairy dragon. For the wave 1 tins, just pick the tin with the worst promo. Do the same when buying tins from 2009 wave 2.

Ah' date=' ok. I'm getting ahead of myself.

I feel stupid now.

[/quote']

Just because you didn't know what a tin "wave" is, doesn't mean you should feel stupid? How long have you been playing yugioh. The only reason I know what a tin "wave" is from reading the price tag on the bottom of the shelves with tins on them in Wal-Mart.

I feel stupid now.

[/quote']

Just because you didn't know what a tin "wave" is, doesn't mean you should feel stupid? How long have you been playing yugioh. The only reason I know what a tin "wave" is from reading the price tag on the bottom of the shelves with tins on them in Wal-Mart.

No. I thought we were talking about Wave 2 when it hasn't even been released yet.

I got into the game ever since the Yugi/Kaiba Starters were released in TCG, but I started playing only around Lost Millenium.

I feel stupid now.

[/quote']

No. I thought we were talking about Wave 2 when it hasn't even been released yet.

I got into the game ever since the Yugi/Kaiba Starters were released in TCG, but I started playing only around Lost Millenium.

My first preview was TLM. Are there any recent single pack tricks? And does the dot trick still work?

• 2 weeks later...

yes, and other people have pulled better things.

WAAAAAY better things.

I mean, so what, you pulled an RDD.

It sucks.

I pulled a Dark Creator in my first pack of PTDN, freshly released.

I got 2 supers from my first packs of TAEV.

GLAS gave me Chaos Neos upon first pack.

and half a box of STON revealed an Ulti Glow Neos and a Secret Radiant Jeral.

so SHUT UP.

• 1 month later...

I finally got some booster packs using these tips and I got some good cards!

Red Eyes Zombie Dragon ~ $7.60

Tethys' date=' Goddess of Light ~ about $45!!!

Acid Trap Hole LIMITED EDITION about $5

Machine Lord Ur ~ about $45!!!

Thank you!

[/quote']

Tethys is 10$ max

Machine Lord is about ugh .. I don't know, but he is not more than 2-3$

REZD only comes in a structure deck so you can't pull him.

Does the "Tinfoil" trick really works? this may be a little too much, but can someone please post a video of how to do it? just the procedure, cos i don't really get the way to do it properly. Im planning on buying some packs to test this out, but i want to follow the exact method to do so.

Archived