Rev it up! (wtf)

There's a dubb out?

yeah, there was a thread about a week ago with a link to it...

Rev it up was the last straw... they have officially over-mutilated it to the point of no recognition...

watch Yusei not even be the cool, composed character, but be more like Jaden. :(

this is going to be the worst thing they have done to the series. and the 'Pick the Theme Song, Kids!" just is stupid...

Tell you one thing right now. If I worked for 4Kids I would demand that the females have bigger Bewbies :P I don't really work for them of course lol.

yay thank god...but didn't gx girls had big Bewbies O.o? or bigger than that O.O

Wow' date=' I didn't know the dub was out, but did 4Kids Screw up 5D's? It would be no surprise if they did.

But, I'll get the deck, because I love new cards.

[/quote']

From the very moment they chose to dub 5d's,it was already ruined

that's it' date=' i've had it with these m************ dubbers on that m************ station.

Now lets all form an angry mob *graps a pitchfork and torch*

[/quote']

I agree! *Grabs a whole lot of weapons* Instead, I'm going Naruto on them! This is what they get for dubbing the Japanese Anime!

^Not true. J-Max used to totally enjoy the Dub' date=' and it was during then that he came up with "Rev It Up!". Coincidence?

[/quote']

I think not.

but maybe we shouldn't be going after 4kids, maybe we should go after J-Max because he mention Rev it up first.

i'm gonna get you J-Max *graps a pitchfork and runs toward where J-Max lives*

Archived