Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, that I am sorry, but you have been entered on the loser board as well after scoring 6.5/10. I am sorry.

Loser Board: (So Far)

-Keymakr

-pikapi02

Safe from this challenges elimination:

-Magno

-Slayer_Supreme

-Dragon God

Magno because he turned in cards and because of the last challenge.

Thanks. Also, that need to turn in cards by the 20th or be put on the lose board.(People that are safe from elimination above are not put here)

1. ~Veemon~: Captain

2.「tea.leaf」

3. Mini Mizer

4.pt018

5.infernape619

6.the_dark_knight

I disbanded the teams just for this task. I will reform them after this is done.

I could barely read the effect. You score a 7.5/10. I have really high standards in this challenge.

Loser Board:

-Keymakr

-pikapi02

-infernape619

You got really close, but am am expecting to be dazzled. Your effect card was cool, but the ninja one really didn't suprise me. Remember, this challenge is about showcasing, DAZZLING cards.

No. It isn't. Also, captains have nothing to do with this challenge. Teams are abolished during this challenge. Your captains have no say. They will be reformed with new members after this challenge.

After this challenge we will have the final eight. There will be like 7 more challenges after that.

No. Sorry. I could read it by looking closely. I kind of expected you to post that. I'm asking to be amazed! Get it holoed or do it yourself! Get a Gold Sticker on it! Find an awesome picture!

Here are good examples of what would be good work to turn in:

raviniajp7.png16322ln5.jpg

The first one I made, the second one was made by Kale.

Huh? I do Not hate tiger. I see why he/she was banned. Tiger was my friend.

Also, none of your cards suprised me! You need to realize that I wasn't shocked at what you made. I need you to post something like the ones above. That would make it better. Your OCG wasn't exactly perfect either. I'm sorry. You can not post new cards. Please don't just post cards. Make them to the best of your ability. And also, let me tell you that you scored a pretty good score. I control two of the eliminations in this challenge. The votes control the other. You're pretty much safe.

Archived