Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we'll never know. Task Done. Since Slayer was the only one not to turn in cards, he is eliminated. New Task Below:

Task 8: For The Final Five is something special, I am asking you to make 2 monsters using one of the following monsters below as your base for the cards:

-Harpie(Can't use card from first challenge)

-Dragon(No Previous Dragon Cards)

-Tiger

-Lizard

-Mermaid

-Cyclops

-Asura

-Hydra

Have Fun!

Do a good job. It is due in 2 days. Remember, now it will get tough.

Well. Okay. I have a suprise fore everyone. Since I am going away from the website for a while...we are going to end the contest today. Okay? I am going to ask for your votes for the person that will be the winner.

IT CAN'T BE YOURSELF!!! YOU HAVE TO NOT BE SELFISH AND VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO BE THE WINNER. DO NOT MAKE A PERSON THE WINNER BECAUSE YOU ARE THEIR FRIEND! DO IT BASED ON CARD SKILLS. HERE ARE THE 5 PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR.

pikapi02

pt018

Ascari

Dragon God

Magno

Okay? Voting Ends Tonight at 6:00. Okay?

NeonTiger.jpg

One Neon Tiger Card and

StingChameleon.jpg

One Sting Chameleon Card.

Sting Chameleon's Effect:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, You can flip this monster into Face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned successfully, destroy up to 3 monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to 1000 x the number of monsters destroyed by this effect.

Hope I win.

Since I can't vote for me, I vote for Pikapi02 to win. Been like a buddy to me since the TDI club formed for the first time.

i have returned a bit early...yet i havent seen my round cards posted 0.o, TGPharoah

TGPharoah: i have PMed you the cards so all you have to do is press the reply button and paste the card in this thread. i have also pmed you the current rounnd cards

when is the final two round and who is in it?

am i still in?

Archived