Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. Task ended. Since only a few entered cards, here are the people who didn't:

Team 1: Purple Possums

-tea.leaf

pikapi didn't either but since he was invincible, he gets away. I would ask you to vote from the people who didn't turn in cards, but that's only tea leaf, so tea leaf is eliminated. New Task. Final 6 congrats!

Task 7: Congrats to the final six! You did really well. No more teams. Now. For your task, you must make 3 cards. Do whatever you want, but it has to be 3 cards that are great! Okay? Due on Wednesday.

right, hope i come through this round:

Aura Storm:

127495na8.jpg

Effect:

Please tell me you can read that card's effect -_-

Lucario:

127495zd7.jpg

Effect:

This card be Advance Summoned if you Release 2 LIGHT monsters. If this card is Summoned to the field because of Riolu's effect, you lose 2000 Life Points, and every monster on your side of the field is destroyed. Also, "Aura Storm" is sent to your Hand. For every monster destroyed by this effect, increase this monster's ATK by 300. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points. During the End Phase, you can sacrifice this monster to increase your Life Points by the ATK of this card.

Riolu

127495hy0.jpg

Effect:

you can read Riolu's effect right?

PS. TGPharoah, I Will Be Unable To Access The Internet Due To ME Moving House. I Will Be Connected, But That Will Be On About The 10th Of October, So If I Do Get Through The Next Round (Which I Hope), Then Maybe Could YOu Lengthen The Due Date To Around 10th October. That Would Be A Great Help. Thanks

PSS. I Disconnect On Monday

68190cg8.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card was selected as an attack target by a Pyro-Type monster, take control of that monster until your End Phase. If this card inflicts Damage to your opponent's Life Points, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Send 1 Tyro-Type monster ro the graveyard to attack direcly.

-Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

-Inflect 1000 points to your opponent.

Once this effect has been activated, send this card and your hand to your Deck and shuffle your Deck. Then draw the same amount of cards you put back in your deck.

68190oj9.jpg

effect:

"1 or more Tuner Monsters + ! or more none Tuner Monsters"

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 2 Plane Counters on all face-up monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to place 1 Plane Counter on a face-up monster your opponent controls. By Tributing this card and removing all Plane Counters from the field, select and activate 1 of the following effects depending on the number of Plane Counters removed from the field by this card's effect:

-5+: Your opponent discards 2 cards from their hand.

-10+: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field and inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card destroyed by this card's effect.

-15+: Tribute 1 monster to destroy all cards on the field. Skip your next Draw Phase.

-20+: Add 1 card from your Deck to your hand.

-30+: Draw 2 cards.

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

68190xm5.jpg

Effect:

"Skull Archfiend Of Lightning + 1 or more Lightsworn Monsters"

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. If There is a 1 Attribute Monster in your Graveyard activate one of the folloing:

Dark:Summon 1 Fiend Monster.

Light:Summon 1 Thunder Monster.

fire:Summon 1 Pyro Monster.

Water:Summon 1 Sea Serpant Monster.

Wind:Summon 1 Dragon Monster.

Divine:Summon 1 Sacred Beast Monster.

I got some cards you might like. Also Thanks man. In the immortal words of Owen from Total Drama Island: "I can't believe I'm in the final six. Place at the table. WHOOO HOOO!"

Here are mine:

DemyxSitar.jpg

Effect:

Grants the Equipped Monster 500 ATK and DEF. Also, Special Summon up to 4 WATER attribute monsters from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field. When this card is sent to the graveyard, Special Summon one "Organization XIII 9, Demyx, The Melodious Nocturne" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

OrganizationXIII9DemyxTheMelodiousN.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, Place four "Form Tokens" (Aqua Type/WATER/3 Stars/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) on your side of the field. As long as these tokens are in play, this card cannot be the target of an attack. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, select one "Demyx' Sitar" from your deck and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

OpticSunflower.jpg

Effect:

When this monster is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon one "Satellite Cannon" from your hand or deck to the field in ATK Position. Once during your turn, before your attack, Select one monster your opponent controls. As long as this card is on the field, the selected monster cannot attack.

There you go.

Archived