Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just to help people out. Haven't you ever seen the Apprentice. That's what they do.

Here's the final part.

Task 10(Part 2): You must make 7 cards per team. The captain must make at least 3 of them. The first six must each have a different attribute which is Dark, Light, Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth. Make cards corresponding to that. The 7th is a member card that stars me. Make however you want. Also, all members in group must make at least one card, so you can't not assign them something. They must get it approved by you. You can help them out with OCG and a picture, but it must be designed by them. You have your teams. Now, I expect this tsk done by Tuesday Night. That isn't a long time, but you made it this far and I expect you can make amazing cards by that time. Okay? The winner will be announced Tuesday or whenever all of the cards are turned in. Go ahead. Have Fun. Your teams are above and have been sent by via PM. Assign jobs and get cards done. Here is the rubruc for the cards:

Earth: 5 Possible Points

Water: 5 Possible Points

Fire: 10 Possible Points

Wind: 10 Possible Points

Light: 15 Possible Points

Dark: 15 Possible Points

My Member Card: 40 Possible Points

100 Possible Points can be earned.

It's just to help people out. Haven't you ever seen the Apprentice. That's what they do.

Here's the final part.

Task 10(Part 2): You must make 7 cards per team. The captain must make at least 3 of them. The first six must each have a different attribute which is Dark' date=' Light, Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth. Make cards corresponding to that. [b']The 7th is a member card that stars me. Make however you want[/b]. Also, all members in group must make at least one card, so you can't not assign them something. They must get it approved by you. You can help them out with OCG and a picture, but it must be designed by them. You have your teams. Now, I expect this tsk done by Tuesday Night. That isn't a long time, but you made it this far and I expect you can make amazing cards by that time. Okay? The winner will be announced Tuesday or whenever all of the cards are turned in. Go ahead. Have Fun. Your teams are above and have been sent by via PM. Assign jobs and get cards done. Here is the rubruc for the cards:

Earth: 5 Possible Points

Water: 5 Possible Points

Fire: 10 Possible Points

Wind: 10 Possible Points

Light: 15 Possible Points

Dark: 15 Possible Points

My Member Card: 40 Possible Points

100 Possible Points can be earned.

Choosing thw winner:

Does it depend on who makes the member card

Does it depend on cards made by your team mates

??

That's your duty to assign the card. Also, it doesn't have to be in that order. I would suggest that the person on your team that makes the best cards should make the ones that are worth the most points. You must make at least 3 and every one else needs to make one. You can make an extra one, or someone on your team can. It's up to you.

here im magno but with a name change

68190hd0.jpg

When this card is Summoned you cannot counduct a Normal Summon until your 2nd Main Phase after the End Phase of this turn. During each of your Stanby Phases, place a number of Zombie Counters on this card equal to the number of monster's your opponent controls (max. 5). By removing a number of Zombie Counters from this card, Downgrade 1 monsters Level on the field by the number of Counters removed. If a monster(s)on the field reach Level 0 they are treated as Normal Monster Cards and have 400 ATK and DEF.

37056gv1.jpg37056zv0.jpg

This card cannot be deatroyed as a result of battle.Once per turn you can pay 800 Life Points to randomly select 1 card from your opponents hand and destroy it this card cannot attack if you do this.As long as this card is on the field increase the ATK of all DARK monster on your side of the field by 500.

9451no0.jpg

68190bx3.jpg

68190su0.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by ''Pumpkin Ritual''. During your Main Phase Activate one of the following:

-Draw 2 cards

-Destroy all Zombie monsters on your opponents side of the field.

-Both players take 1000 points of damage to there life points

68190un6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing Fiend-Type monster(s). The ATK and DEF of this card is the ATK and DEF of the monster(s) used in ther Tribute Summon of this card. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monster. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn and inflict damage to both players Life Pionts equal to ATK of the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your hand. If you call it wrong, all monster(s) you control are destroyed

we win

Archived