Collector Tins 2007

So far I know that these will be made into promo cards for Collector tins at the end of august:

The first launch will include:

-Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

-Elemental Hero Grand Neos

-Destiny Hero Plasma

5 packs:

1-Cybernetic Revolution

1-Elemental Energy

1-Shadow of Infinity

1-Enemy of Justice

1 Power of the Duelist

2nd launch still to be announced...

Plasmas effect is:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped due to this effect.) This card gains ATK equal to half the equipped card's original ATK. While this card is face-up on the field, the effects of all face-up Effect Monsters on your opponent's side of the field are negated.

Just 1900 ATK though.

Not too bad, seeing as its a special summon and you can use tokens.

I'd like that TAEV AND FOTB would be in there

Yeah, that would be good. They may add them for the second batch (I think). The only pack that appeals to me out of the first batch is Cybernetic Revolution so I might be able to get some Cyber Dragons.

The second launch is probably gonna include like...Captain Gold or something rare...

ya i want captain gold oh any1 wants card trooper, u aint getting it from me (unless u can trade me a jinzo and peices of exodia and horusss dragons (i traded them away)and another buster blader LOL :lol: )(this might happen lol)my card trroper is too special i pulled it of my first jaden pack if any1 seen the look on face id probably die of embarresment LOLOLOLOL

Archived