What's your phobia?

Luna Diviner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Enochlophobic.

Haha my number is 60 in a vehicle (like a bus) and 30 in a classroom... Then it starts to kick in...

I don't react' date=' just bugs me.

Don't like dogs either.

[/quote']

Meh I wont let your dislikes get to me anymore. I like them because I grew up with them and yeah... Emotional Attachment based on how I was/am raised. Plus they talk back, and actually speaking how they do to form an actual language is easier :| Speaking cat is slightly harder...

[whoops overkill ._.]

[Animal Speaker I have learned :shock:]

Enochlophobic.

Haha my number is 60 in a vehicle (like a bus) and 30 in a classroom... Then it starts to kick in...

I don't react' date=' just bugs me.

Don't like dogs either.

[/quote']

Agreed.

@ Icy: Cats are better.

Well' date=' recently I discovered that I no longer have Homophobia..lol

[/quote']

Homophobia is human weakness. Nothing less.

Consider yourself stronger.

Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity

I love programs to browse Fractals or Space, just to explore them, like Celestia, but I fear them at the same time. That fear is reduced when there's someone next to me though.

Also, when I do some simple programming, and I wish to open a window of 100x100, but I typed 1000x100 by accident, and run the script and see a huge window, I gasp too. I don't know if that's part of Apeirophobia too or not, but oh well.

Kinda weird phobia, isn't it?

I love programs to browse Fractals or Space' date=' just to explore them, like Celestia, but I fear them at the same time. That fear is reduced when there's someone next to me though.

Also, when I do some simple programming, and I wish to open a window of 100x100, but I typed 1000x100 by accident, and run the script and see a huge window, I gasp too. I don't know if that's part of Apeirophobia too or not, but oh well.

[/quote']

A fear of infinity, huh? Weird.

Fear of Rejection...

Also, I don't know how to put it, but:

An innate fear that something bad is gonna happen.

Example, RE4, I could hear a zombie thing breathing and I couldn't see it, I had to go online and find out exactly where it was and turn the radio on before I fought it >> I knew it was somewhere, and if it got me I'd die (although I wouldn't, full health and a crapload of herbs)

I love programs to browse Fractals or Space' date=' just to explore them, like Celestia, but I fear them at the same time. That fear is reduced when there's someone next to me though.

[/quote']

Don't trip Psilocybic Mushrooms, it is probable that you will experience what "Infinity" feels like.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

haha I use a thought that sends me to a state where infinity is to sleep ._.

I'd hate to have this....

I have:

Philophobia.

I couldn't find a proper name, but I found philophobia "fear of falling in love or being in love." Some fears may not have a proper name. I found a site that lists a whole bunch of fears by alphabetical order: http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/sitemap2.asp?SDID=6544:1944&ac=P .. You might want to search through them more closely. Phobia of Being by Oneself is on there. Check it out.

Archived