Mod Changes

Falling Pizza

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=P

though it would have been Luke =\

meh' date=' if you think they'd do a good job then i guess they might do a good job...

[/quote']

You know cyber, It isn't the size of the dog, but the size of the fight within the dog.

also, im 5 stars =/ oh well..

if the dog is small then the fight within it won't make much of a difference...

besides post doesn't count as long as your old enough and you know what your doing, that doesn't seem the case with either Blood or hioco....

but watching what's gonna happen should be fun....

Not really, because Yea.leaf became a mod when she first joined, and she doesn't seem to do a bad job...

=P

though it would have been Luke =\

meh' date=' if you think they'd do a good job then i guess they might do a good job...

[/quote']

You know cyber, It isn't the size of the dog, but the size of the fight within the dog.

also, im 5 stars =/ oh well..

if the dog is small then the fight within it won't make much of a difference...

besides post doesn't count as long as your old enough and you know what your doing, that doesn't seem the case with either Blood or hioco....

but watching what's gonna happen should be fun....

Not really, because Yea.leaf became a mod when she first joined, and she doesn't seem to do a bad job...

really?

that doesn't seem the case to me...

anyway i can go on arguing forever so i'll end...

just don't push me >.>

Crab being a super is going to be fun.

I think most people saw Bloodrun being made a mod of something. congrats

Hioco1 and Blood Rose I don't really know, but that mostly because we spend our time on different section. O well, I wish them good luck.

I look foward to seeing the other new mods we might/will get, and I hope we get one for General

DO NOT HAVE CRAB HELMET AS SUPER MOD BECAUSE HE ALWAYS BEING RUDE TO PEOPLE AND ALWAYS LOCKING THREADS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO. IF BEING A SUPER MOD REQUIRES MULTIPLE LOCKS ON THREADS THEN THE EXPECTATIONS HAVE REALLY GONE DOWN HILL. I HATE CRAB HELMET I THINK HE'S A JERK AND I THINK HE SHOULD LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.

DO NOT HAVE CRAB HELMET AS SUPER MOD BECAUSE HE ALWAYS BEING RUDE TO PEOPLE AND ALWAYS LOCKING THREADS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO. IF BEING A SUPER MOD REQUIRES MULTIPLE LOCKS ON THREADS THEN THE EXPECTATIONS HAVE REALLY GONE DOWN HILL. I HATE CRAB HELMET I THINK HE'S A JERK AND I THINK HE SHOULD LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.

i think that this is really uncalled for, and it is filled with bias.

you may have had a bad experience with Crab, but that is just how he is. we have all accepted his way of communication, and he has always been able to moderate effectively. that is why he was promoted i bet...

whether or not you like him doesnt really matter anyway.. it has already been done. XD

---

anywho, i hope i am one of those "Candidates" to become a mod.. i have no idea when this was originally posted so i dont know if i would be applicable anyway...

congrats to the promotions, guys. ^_^

Crab Helmet is a great mod and will be an even better super.

Hes mean yet just and thats what makes him a great mod

here let me explain

just like on American Idol

Simon is a mean and harsh judge yet is right alot of the time and a lot better of a judge than the other two.

^^

I hate that show.

THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY. but i know that even if being harsh is his way of communication that still does not give him the right to be harsh. YCM stands for respect if crab helmet can't be a friendly person( it does not matter if he's a mod or not.) he will have to go. mod or not he is still breaking the rules and mods are supose to set an example for everyone and with crab's behavior like it is people will get under the impression that it is okay to break the rules.

P.S. id do not know who simon is, i have never watched american idol in my life. i spend all day watching anime.

And you are who exactly? You haven't even been around long enough to really know who is and isn't a good Moderator, also talking in all capitals is ANNOYING.

And you are who exactly? You haven't even been around long enough to really know who is and isn't a good Moderator' date=' also talking in all capitals is ANNOYING.

[/quote']

SO THIS IS ANNOYING? Thanks for the info.

Archived