Mod Changes

Falling Pizza

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raven is me' date=' so nice to meet you *shakes hands*. The reason why we never met each other so far is because we do live in different time zones, as I saw in your profile.

Thank you for adding me to the bold team, I can't wait to take part on the infamous smexy parties.:P

[/quote']

I wanted to be in a sex party....>.>

I'm having my own sex party on Drift and none of you are invited :P

Raven is me' date=' so nice to meet you *shakes hands*. The reason why we never met each other so far is because we do live in different time zones, as I saw in your profile.

Thank you for adding me to the bold team, I can't wait to take part on the infamous smexy parties.:P

[/quote']

Except for me, but you're my sister, rofl. Anyway yeah keep looking out for more Moderators.

[/quote']

Except for me, but you're my sister, rofl. Anyway yeah keep looking out for more Moderators.

There's gonna be more!? >.>

My sex party is gonna suck compared to yours

DO NOT HAVE CRAB HELMET AS SUPER MOD BECAUSE HE ALWAYS BEING RUDE TO PEOPLE AND ALWAYS LOCKING THREADS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO. IF BEING A SUPER MOD REQUIRES MULTIPLE LOCKS ON THREADS THEN THE EXPECTATIONS HAVE REALLY GONE DOWN HILL. I HATE CRAB HELMET I THINK HE'S A JERK AND I THINK HE SHOULD LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.

LOFL

Crab is one of the nicest members on the forums, you can only hate Crab if you cant accept your bad at something

Archived