Mod Changes

Falling Pizza

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd let you guys know that despite the fact I quit being a Moderator I was given power over Roleplays. My Moderator Leave would have been permanent if I had not been given those powers, so for the moment it's a Temporarily Moderator Leave but you can expect me to be strict as always because I'm digusted at the Roleplay Section.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that despite the fact I quit being a Moderator I was given power over Roleplays. My Moderator Leave would have been permanent if I had not been given those powers' date=' so for the moment it's a Temporarily Moderator Leave but you can expect me to be strict as always because I'm digusted at the Roleplay Section.

[/quote']

Wow. Digusted. Glad to know the forum doesn't look for grammatical correct mod's.

*See's bloodrun on the list.*

Obviously not.

Kidding, bloodrun. =D.

I'd toss the grammar out the window after 10K posts, aswell.

>.>.

But in honesty, I'm happy with the choices, as should the regular amounts of members.

Generals lacking, but it's obvious that's being taken into consideration.

Oh and Luke, if you still have power, and plan to use it, you're not on temporary moderating leave, dipshit. =/.

This thread isn't about you.

Go moderate.

That's if you can.

=/.

I'll probably get about 20% warning level for doing that, but eh, I really couldn't resist. =D.

Well think of it this way 2sick. You have being working hard at work for the last year. You say to the Boss "Sir, I would like to take a Vacation" Then you jet away to the Bahama for a week or 2 to relax. When you return you get a Hello from the Boss and you're back to work. Think of Luke's Temp Leave as a Vacation.

Okay' date=' and no ia m on leave...but I was given that power regardless. So yes it kinda is about me 2sick. And I'm digusted because people can't roleplay at all, posting 3 words and therefore increasing your post count for nothing is digusting, so please calm your tongue.

[/quote']

You obviously know my opinion of you isn't high at all.

Therefore, my tongue comes with it. =/.

You're digusted again? Nice to know you learn, Lukey.

It's barely leave.

It's temporary change.

A minor change at most. An update on it is pretty useless. =/.

I agree with you, I guess.

Roleplay's always going to be gross, and unappealing.

Trying to fix it will only fail, I believe.

But if you say you can.

Then I guess I might actually see what you'll do to help it.

And J-Max, you don't do your job, nor any division of you job, on your vacation. That's asinine. >.>.

I said I'm on leave because I have left officially, but I pointed out I'd stay if I was able to moderate a less chaotic section since I no longer wanted to moderate GFX. And although I was given that power I'm still staying away from moderating until I feel fine with it, if you read the leaving thread you'd have known this. And I know your opinion of me is pretty low, but I wish you'd try to lighten up a bit.

I had a fair approach to you, but I also have my reasons for abandoning it.

I don't randomly dismiss of people, Luke, neither does anyone else.

Maybe you should look at what you're doing a lil' more, sometimes.

Just to point it out, you said

you can expect me to be strict as always because I'm digusted at the Roleplay Section.

I said I'm on leave because I have left officially' date=' but I pointed out I'd stay if I was able to moderate a less chaotic section since I no longer wanted to moderate GFX. And although I was given that power [b']I'm still staying away from moderating[/b] until I feel fine with it, if you read the leaving thread you'd have known this. And I know your opinion of me is pretty low, but I wish you'd try to lighten up a bit.

IT'S TO CONTRADICTING! RUN!

Honestly, it's still only temporary change, with a lil' bit of activeness being tweaked.

=/.

Anyways, I'm done with arguing 'ere.

Feels like spam to me.

>.>.

And asking ruins any chance you had. Also you need to be more excperienced./

Speaks the truth...

I would liketo be a mod' date=' or at least be able to delete my own thead

[/quote']

And, right after a guy said it kills your chances to ask...You ask...Smooth..

I wish I was a moderator.

This is even worse! lol Again, a guy just spoke the truth. It's kills the chances of being one to ask. Plus, being here, that is spam.

So, if you where hoping to be one, I think you may have just lost all chances....

Archived