Mod Changes

Falling Pizza

Raven' date=' I hope you do a good job. We seriously need a General Mod, so don't screw up.

[/quote']

Lol, of course she won't screw up. She's Raven. :)

But, I really hope they'll pick someone to assist her in maintaining the general section... :P

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

She's barely on :/

So I don't know what to expect :/

But Clariex spends ALL of her time in that section.

But not wisely :/

They won't make me a General mod because they think I'm Draco's mind slave

Well I think they should make you a mod of general. What happens in the past is past' date=' it's time to look to the future.

[/quote']

Still not pleased :/

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate most of the new mods.

I see no reason for some chosen.

There are better members on this forum.

(And by this' date=' please don't think I mean me. I'm not that vain.)

[/quote']

If there are better people, who are they? Why are they better? And why are the mods decisions so wrong?

[/quote']

If there are better people, who are they? Why are they better? And why are the mods decisions so wrong?

I'm not saying they're decisions are wrong exactly, I'm just saying that some members have more expirience and know the rules better.

Bloodrun was a great choice

He's active

He knows the rules

He's a toned down Crab Helmet.

[/quote']

I'm not saying they're decisions are wrong exactly, I'm just saying that some members have more expirience and know the rules better.

He's active

He knows the rules

By saying that there where better choices, that says that the mods did not choose the best they could, wich meant that there decision is wrong.

The fact is, all mods chosen are the best possible choices, as made sure of by the other mods.

[/quote']

He's active

He knows the rules

By saying that there where better choices, that says that the mods did not choose the best they could, wich meant that there decision is wrong.

The fact is, all mods chosen are the best possible choices, as made sure of by the other mods.

I don't want to start an arguement over something as stupid as mods on a internet forum so I'm just going to stand here and agree with you.

[/quote']

He's active

He knows the rules

I don't want to start an arguement over something as stupid as mods on a internet forum so I'm just going to stand here and agree with you.

Fine, conversation over.

Sorry for the spam everybody. Back to the topic if anybody else is going to post.

Thank you so much for the congratulations, it's very nice.

To reply to some questions/statements, Roxas I will do my best of course to keep the General section clean and live up to the expectations of the community, but I don't think it needs another helping hand so far. It's not up to me to decide, so if the other mods think it's necessary, then so be it.

To Silencer:

She's barely on :/

So I don't know what to expect :/

Let me just tell you one thing. I don't spend so much time on the Internet, but whenever I switch on the computer, the first place I go to is this site. I do live in a different timezone, but I'm going to drop my habit of looking through the forum as a guest and logging in only to post or reply to a PM, so you might see me more frequently from now on.:P

To Zeroshot, I've seen some people complaining about the new mods, but seriously I don't see why it would be so bad. Just because some of the new ones haven't been here for so long and can't display such a high popularity? Because Slimey, Star and Frunk had a reputation for being good mods? I agree, but can you classify some of the new choices into the "bad" corner after only one day?

Archived