Eternal Struggle (no longer accepting!!)

rowan_thewolfgod

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"These guys just don't give up, do they?" Fenrir muttered as two Gene-Waped Warwolves stepped out from the shadows. Fenrir turned around, and as he did, sliced through his foes with his dual-blade. "But, on the other hand, if the Pack don't give me stronger enemies soon, I'm gonna run out of exercise." Both of his assassins fell without a sound as the poison of the Dual-Blade took hold.

OOC: Well, since no one wants to play the part of the Dark Lords, I'll go ahead and do just that.

In the Abyss, the blood-red moon's eerie glow lit up the giant fortress in the center of this land. Inside the fortress, footsteps could be heard down the hallway on the dungeon level. A set of glowing red eyes amongst a burly cloak could be seen walking slowly down the hall. On the other side, a tall, slender man walked toward the other one. The larger one spoke first, his raspy voice echoing throughout the hall.

"Sindri, are the preparations for the ritual complete?"

"Not yet, my lord...we're having a bit of trouble harnessing a good amount of light energy...and I'm sure you already know both light and darkness is required for this ritual."

"Grr....I don't want excuses, sorcerer! Just get it done! I want that Dark Magician to pay for his treachery!"

"Of course, lord. After all, what the Dark Ruler wants, the Dark Ruler gets!"

"That's right...I, Dark Ruler Ha Des, will be in control of the most powerful force in the world! Not even Zera or Shira could compare to his power! Now, go and collect more of your light energy, as much as your chaotic nature will allow!"

"Yes, my lord...."

The two figures parted ways, and the burly fiend stopped in the hallway.

"Hmm....I wonder how that treacherous girl is doing....maybe I should pay her an early visit while I'm here..." he said, his evil grin almost glowing in the darkness.

* searching the realms of darkness, alius thought of his new alliance. "I need new power. so i can be of service to my master." as he wondered among the shadows, he came across a figurine.

"what's this" alius grabbed the figurine. he suddenly felt so much power rushing through him, dark power. the figurine was absorbed into his body and he felt something awaken inside.

"yes. i now have the power i need. the power to transform into a warrior of darkness."

he grinned at the thought of his new purpose.

After his battle, Fenrir travelled to the Wastelands and sat alone on an isolated rock, alone with his thoughts. "Hey!" A sharp call broke Fenrir's thoughts. Two Golem Sentries had approached him. "You have to pay a toll to enter the Wastelands y'know!" Shouted the slightly taller Sentry, with a rather greedy look on his face. "Oh yeah? And what do I have to pay to be here in your pathetic presence?" Fenrir called back, seeming quite agitated. "How about that little sword of yours?" Piped up the smaller Sentry, not really understanding what he said. "You want this? Well come and get it!" Fenrir slipped down the rock, seperating his Dual-Blade as he did so. After reaching the bottom, Fenrir leaped up and, as he came down, cut through both of the Sentries. "This is getting too easy" Fenrir muttered as the Sentries fell to the ground as rubble.

*alius stood in the dark. waiting for his new master to summon him. " looks like i have to go look for him." and he opened a gate to neo space again, taking him back to the wastelands.

when alius entered the wastelands, he saw a strange werewolf standing over two fallen sentries. " hey. what happened here. you attacked without cause." alius looked enraged at fenrir. "now you must fight me. power of the dark panther." suddenly alius looked completely differnt. he was black now, with wings and razor sharp claws. "come on." alius took a battle stance, waiting for fenrir's first move.

"Are you as seriously as thick-witted as you seem?" Fenrir snapped. "These fools tried to rob me upon my entry here. You can stand and fume as much as you want, but if you say that I was the wrongdoer here, you are sadly mistaken."

Archived