Eternal Struggle (no longer accepting!!)

rowan_thewolfgod

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*"what. how did it get here? i guess it must of followed us. huh, it's kindof cute. revert." alius returned to his normal form, and watched reciou with the kuriboh.

alius tried to read reciou's thoughts again, but this time, there was a block up, he couldn't. 'what is going on.' he kept his thoughts to himself. he was losing control of his own realm.

*she holds the very confused kuriboh in her arms happily as she picked some berries for it from a nearby bush and feeds them to it happily. she wonders silently to herself if its a boy or girl kuriboh and seems pretty content with it no matter what gender it is. she looks up at Gearfried silently not responding to his question.

OOC: Damn, this RP's taking off without me! I need to catch up!

In Sogen:

Dex layed in bed, staring up at the lantern again. Something was wrong, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He sat up slightly, peering through the crack between the tent flaps. It was quiet outside...too quiet. He reached down to the side of his bunk for his sword, and just then he felt something rush past his hand. He instantly drew his hand back to his chest, then quickly reached down and grabbed his sword's hilt. He peeked over the edges of his bunk cautiously, waiting for whatever was here to appear again. He saw a reddish blur zip from under his bunk to the small space under his shelf. He jumped out of his bunk and readied his sword. He crept over to the shelf, placing one hand on the top of the shelf. He quickly pulled the shelf from the wall, letting it slam against the ground, and he quickly jabbed his sword toward the little monster, stabbing it right through the middle. He picked it up to inspect it, seeing it was a small dragon's head, rotting, with insect-like appendiges and tentacles jutting from holes all over it. "Jowls of Dark Demise? But why here...?" He grabbed the Jowls, crushing it in his palm, and tossed it aside. He then ran outside, still in his skivvies, and checked to make sure everything else was still calm.

Dex was immediately caught by another shadowy person, who held him tightly around his mouth and pinning his strong hands to his sides. The grip was firm, but not cruel.

"You are in grave danger," whispered the shadowy figure. "My Archlord has sent me here with the express intent of spiriting you away. Too much has happened, too much has changed. He wishes for a council in the Sanctuary in the Sky... but he has said that you may decline if you wish."

The strong hands relaxed slightly, but still held strong. Before Dex could even react, he ploughed on: "If you so dearly wish to know, I am Tyra, an Airknight of the heavens, a descendant of the Parshath line. My father is Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin. My Archlord has bade you make your decision rapidly." There was a small pause. "We do not wish any harm against you, or any of the Resistance. It is... we are secretive. My Archlord would prefer if you came alone. There will be no treachery."

The shadowy grips relinquished, allowing Dex to move again. "I require your decision hurriedly. Will you come? My Archlord has matters of great importance to discuss with you, and he says every moment you remain here, the danger grows." The fairy-warrior stepped out of the deep twilight, his form finally visible, his sword eminating a slight, clear glow.

"Technical difficulties, perhaps?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure."

"Well, if this is Ha Des contacting us, I want to know what he wants."

Iklarr sat there, with Scarr standing to his right, still looking at the fuzzy black portal, with no clear view as to the creature on the other side. Just then, he heard noises. Russling. Footsteps. Intruders? This late? Going over to the throne balcony, he saw them. Scouts running across over the ridge. Resisstance scouts, no doubt. Closer inspection found them to be knights of some sort, one with dark armor, another with a bright white armor, or a type of skin of some sort. The third was covered in a robe. Couldn't be fully seen.

Iklarr didn't matter. They weren't comming towards his fortress. Who would? Only a complete fool would dare make an assault against the Dark World Fortress.

So, Iklarr and Scarr waited for the figure to come into view. It looked like Ha Des, but couldn't be sure. Scarr, however, was still a bit frightned, wondering what those 3 mysterious creatures were up to......

Dex sighed deeply as Tyra let him go. He turned to face him, and was about to answer when suddenly Fenrir appeared from nowhere. Dex turned toward him and shouted, "It's alright! He means us no harm!" He felt a little uncomfortable in dealing with matters regarding the Archlords, but he knew that they wouldn't do anything to involve themselves in this war. He turned to face Tyra once more, and asked, "What does Zerato want from me? I thought you guys weren't getting your hands dirty in this matter." He faced Fenrir, nodding to signal that there was no need for alarm.

*"my past. i have been wandering the lands, to find a purpose. i have not rested in years. it is good to sit and talk with people. then again, gromarg wont be happy that i deserted him. he saved me from the undead, in the wastelands, and i chose to serve him. i now know that he was not a being of good, but of evil." alius looked at geafried, wondering when the battle would come, when he would have to fight gromarg.

*after feeding the kuriboh till it was no longer hungry, she walks over and sits down against a nearby tree, still holding the kuriboh in her arms. she watches Gearfried and Alius for few moments before deciding to go to sleep. she laid on the ground using the still very confused kuriboh as a pillow as she drifted to sleep slowly.*

In Ha Des' chamber:

Ha Des stood before an enchanted mirror, it's glow lighting the room completely. It was used mainly as a means of communication between Ha Des and his affiliates, but the picture now was unclear. A small imp sat on top of the mirror, adjusting the two figures that were attached to the frame. "No, no ,no! Point that one that way!" Ha Des shouted at the tiny demon. "One to the east and one to the west!" He grabbed the two figures and jutted them in opposite directions, and suddenly the image on the mirror became much clearer. "Ah, much better...." Ha Des said, smiling. In the image, he could see the throne room in the Dark World Fortress, and Iklarr sitting upon the throne. "My dear friend Iklarr! How are you today?" he asked, but continued before Iklarr could respond. "I have a favor to ask of you....You see, one of my servants escaped, and she's completely disappeared from my vision." He held his hand up, and an image of Reciou appeared. "This is what she looks like...If you just happen to see her wandering about, please contact me as soon as possible...That's not too much to ask for, I presume?"

Xain opened his eyes very slowly. He looked around, wondering where he was. He saw a small passageway, and walked through. He kept on walking, thinking to himself: "Why can't I remember what happened?" He then saw 2 Fiends coming towards him. They ran forward, and swung their weapons. Xain ducked quickly, raised his staff and blasted the two Fiends. But suddenly he was hit in the back by 3 spiked clubs. The 3 goblins dragged him onto the horse of Mefist the Infernal General. When Xain finally woke up, he saw Ha Des staring right at him.

Tyra flinched in revolt as Fenrir walked away, but his voice returned to the same low urgency as he spoke again. "My Archlord desperately needs to speak to you on matters that are far greater than I. It is about your Resistance as a whole. And while our sacred texts forbid us getting our... ahem, 'hands dirty', my Archlord has decided that simply telling you what we have observed over the many years would not break the texts. He wishes for the Resistance to be victorious in this fight... and right now, he believes he has something to tell you of enough importance to bring you into the Sanctuary itself."

A portal, not like the engines of darkness used by the Forces of Darkness or Dark World, but a clear, white oval in the ground, appeared behind Tyra. "You may decline our offer," repeated Tyra, "but think: if our Archlord has kept silent throughout these years, truly it must be something of great importance for him to speak to you." He turned, and prepared to step into the portal, not looking to see if Dex was following him. Then, after a sufficient pause, he stepped through, and vanished, leaving Dex alone with the portal in the quiet night of Sogen.

"it won'tbe long soon" neo thought to himself. we was standing at the brim of the volcano, about to enter the fiery depths when it uccered to him what if the person he seeked was not there? regardless realizing it would be a waste to not try, he took the plunge.

but it wasn't lava he landed on instead hard hot rocks that formed a walkable pathway through the volcano."fire craft" he said to himself as he walked through the cavern. it seemed the lava flowed around him forming a tounal for him to walk through. as the tounal opened up then he saw the place which he would be. Magma city

Archived