Eternal Struggle (no longer accepting!!)

rowan_thewolfgod

In the Abyss:

Ha Des ran to the hole in the wall where Reciou had just escaped. "Grr....worthless little..." he said to himself, more frustrated than before. "Just what are you up to, girl?"

In the village in Sogen:

Dex tossed and turned in his bunk, unable to get to sleep. He then turned onto his back and stared at the latern hanging above him. He could tell things were amidst in the world, but something was different. Usually, he didn't lose sleep over a feeling like this, but this time it bugged him so much as to do so. He sat up in his bunk, realizing he had forgotten to take the lower half of his armor off. He sighed and stood up, unbuckling his armor at his waist and letting it fall to the ground next to his bunk. He then plopped down again, hoping that now he'd be able to get to sleep.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*They appeared about 20 or 30 miles away from the fortress in a slightly wooded area. She kneels down and lays Alastor on the ground, her nudging him slightly to see if he would wake.* thinks, 'maybe he's already dead...' *she nudges him once more before deciding he is dead. She stands up and looks around for a place to bury him, noticing one spot in particular next to a huge boulder. She picks up his body and carries it over to the boulder, laying him next to it and then begins to pick up rocks to pile over his body.*

Iklarr sat there, rappidly tapping his fingers on the chair's arms, very impatient. Just then, a monster entered through a door, looking a bit frightened. It was a big and bulky creature, with red armor covering his body.

"Sir, I have something to tell you." The creature calmly reported.

Iklarr looked very tired, not in a mood for a battle right now.

"Uhhh, all right, what do you have to report, Scarr?"

"We seem to have comunication with Ha Des."

"You sure? Ha Des? What does he want?"

"We don't know, sire. We are currently......"

"LORD IKLARR!" A voice boomed as the creature barged through the doors.

"Celeri, why must you interrupt my conversation? Must I teach you a leason?"

"Uhhh, uuh." When heard that, the Dark World monsters knew; it was a bad thing he'd do to you.

"All right, speak your buisness."

"We have an unknown communication."

"Fine, show it on the portal."

Scarr held his hand out towards the center of the throne room. A large portal rose from the shadows. A large figure came into view, but it was too dark to see who it was.

"Speak your business, I'm kinda busy right now."

Zerato's hand, lying limp on the side of his chair, suddenly twitched. He leapt out of his seat, hurriedly sending for Meltiel and Neo-Parshath. He'd figured it all out. He was just hoping he was wrong...

Meltiel arrived first, and bowed low in his presence. As his advisor straightened up, he saw Neo-Parshath sprint hurriedly through the entrance, panting and wheezing heavily.

"Sorry, Archlord," he muttered, bowing, "but I was at the front lines... things do not look good. Everyone was glad to be given the order to retreat."

"Ha Des is furious," he muttered, feeling the extreme anger of the behemoth even from here. "It radiates away from the Abyss in sickening waves, giving hope to the shadows and robbing it from the pure."

"Why?" asked Neo-Parshath, before remembering himself, and hurriedly added: "my Archlord? Why would Ha Des, second-in-command of... quite possibly the winning side in the war, be angry?"

"My Archlord," said Meltiel calmly, "Ha Des, while holding a grand position of power, is still corruptible to everyday occurances. Perhaps he is merely angry at his food, or something of that sort."

"He wouldn't be this angry," rebuffed the Archlord. "Not of mundane circumstances. This is... very, very bad, and it holds ill tiding for anyone opposed to the Forces of Darkness' rule."

"Was there anything else, my Archlord?" asked Neo-Parshath, finally regaining his breath.

"Yes," he said quietly, pacing around the two of them, looking fixatedly ahead, even as he was behind them. "The Dark World has awakened."

They turned now, Meltiel startled, Neo-Parshath looking nauseous.

"No way," muttered Parshath, recalling memories of the last time Dark World emerged.

"And they are much more powerful," sighed Zerato. "We are in serious strife."

"Are you sure, my Archlord?" quavered Meltiel, normally calm voice twitching.

Archlord Zerato nodded heavily, then sat back down in his chair.

"I am certain."

*She carefully positions Alastor's body in a dignified position and began to place medium sized rocks around him eventually placing them on top of his body to form a sort of above ground tomb. When she finished she stood up, looking down at where he lay and placed a flower on his tomb before turning to leave.* thinks, 'i have to get away from here, possibly someplace where Ha Des doesn't have much power...' *she walks off heading further away from his fortress and trying to keep a low profile*

*" i only accept defeat from those that are strong...... you meet the true strength of a warrior. here, a new weapon for you." alius created a new weapon for fenrir, using his dark powers. it was a sword, with a wolf head hilt. "the blade was crafted from a rare metal, known as sage's silver. the strongest metal in neo space. the blade is known as shadowdancer. it is now yours." alius handed over the blade to fenrir. "i know gromarg won't be pleased, but i wish to serve a warrior of your caliber. huh...." suddenly alius started glowing. in his mind he saw neo space and another statue. he grabbed it and felt the power of light surging through him. he saw reality again, but this time his armor was different. he was glowing with silver armor over the non-glowing parts.

"master fenrir, what is your command."

The figure could still not be seen, but Iklarr didn't want to fight now. The Dark World was severly weekened during the Brron Crusade. Brron, the former Dark World ruler, was killed, and he, his brother, took command of what was left of the Dark World. Over time, they grew stronger, and stronger, up to the point, where their fortress spanned over 10 miles, and their land over 10,000 miles.

Eventually, other "Shadow" clans began to fall under the power that was light. So, the remainder signed as vassal states under the Dark World, knowing if they were in danger, the Dark World would protect them.

Then, when the "visitors" came, everything changed.

They fought against the Dark World, most of them died. But when Brron fought 1 particular person, it cost him his life to corrupt him to the darkness. Now, he ruled with an iron fist. Then, when Iklarr met him, they understood what they were supposed to do. They joined forces and worked in secret to destroy the enemy.

Now, Iklarr could be as happy as he could be, however, latley, he was involved in many battles, and was tired out. He wanted to know what his next visitor wanted, so he could get on with the war.......

*As she turns to gain full view of the stranger, she holds her wand up at him while watching his every move. She tries to determine if he is a friend that will help her out or a foe that will try to take her back to Ha Des. She silently gestures for him to put down any weaponry he may have to prove he isn't a threat, all the while holding her wand at him still*

* neo space held something for alius after all. it showed him a path. he stepped into the path, and was teleported in between two others. on was a female holding up a wand. 'spellcaster' alius thought to him self. his new light armor would give him power to deal with both, if need be.

"who are you? what is this place?" alius barked. " Answer me NOW?!" at that he took a battle stance.

*She walks up to him and taps her wand on his armor lightly and then circles around him inspecting him curiously. She then stops in front of him and smiles up at him, her no longer holding her wand up to him. She gestures to him that she isn't a threat to him either, and from the look of her tattered clothes and her scuffed up and dented wand she didnt look like much of a threat either. Her stomach growls as she looks around curiously for food, her seeming almost starved as she completely ignores Alius and his sour attitude.*

He was relief that she accepted him as no threat. Now, his next obstacle was the unknown being merging from a magical portal that was out of nowhere. He went aroung to protect the Spellcaster Girl to be in between her and the unknown being. "What do you want from us. What business do you have to intrude in such a manner?"

*She continues to look around for food as she picks at a bush that has berries, inspecting them to see if they are poisonous. All the while her stomach is growling from being practically starved to death. She looks up at the two silently for a moment and then walks over to Gearfried, holding the berries up to him to see if he thought they were poisonous or safe enough to eat. She still ignored Alius's presence acting as if he were simply not there.*

*"don't be afraid. i guess i am here to help." alius looked towards the spellcaster. he eyes then moved to geafried. "we need to protect her. she may help me find what i am searching for."

alius turned around, in deep thought.

"i know nothing more than my vision. i once served gromarg. i read his thoughts. he knew of her imprisonment. he can give us answers. so unless you chose to die, lower your weapon. i want no fight."

Archived