Pokemon Poll.

Guest Tiger

^_^ I certainly like it, and my favorite so far is Diamond/Pearl. I tend to like the most recent ones - screw all those people who are like "Oooooooh, new games suck! Old school RBY forever!"

-_- New games means new features, which means progress, which by definition, means a better game.

^_^ I certainly like it' date=' and my favorite so far is Diamond/Pearl. I tend to like the most recent ones - screw all those people who are like "Oooooooh, new games suck! Old school RBY forever!"

-_- New games means new features, which means progress, which by definition, means a better game.

[/quote']

I agree with you ^_^

I love Pokemon :D

I know every Pokemon, what region they're from, and all the items/moves, and or course, evolutions.

My favorite Pokemon game of ALL time is Pokemon Leafgreen. It was just so awesome, a remake of R/B/Y. Now if they only made a remake for G/S/C,

But Leafgreen will probably always be my favorite :mrgreen:

I know every Pokemon' date=' what region they're from, and all the items/moves, and or course, evolutions.

My favorite Pokemon game of ALL time is Pokemon Leafgreen. It was just so awesome, a remake of R/B/Y. Now if they only made a remake for G/S/C,

[/quote']

I heard a rumor they're remaking g/s.

Anyways pokemon is awesome but i don't like the stuff like pinball and trozei, pure adventure man.

^_^ I certainly like it' date=' and my favorite so far is Diamond/Pearl. I tend to like the most recent ones - screw all those people who are like "Oooooooh, new games suck! Old school RBY forever!"

[/quote']

Halaluyah.

I know every Pokemon' date=' what region they're from, and all the items/moves, and or course, evolutions.

[/quote']

Shut the f*** up. (Not really though) Diamond.

Either Gold, Silver and Crystal, even though the Kanto gym leader levels suck.

Or LG/FR love the islands, plus the E4 levels go up and you get Island 7 which is great for training.

Although thanks to Nintendo discontinuing the Dongle I need, Pokemon isn't making me happy atm.

[/quote']

I agree with you ^_^

So do I, Did you know they are going to make one called: Pokemon Platinum?

Archived