Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a real Ass for saying this but lol... l...o.....bloody.....l....

I couldn't even last a Month away from YCM XD. Funnily enough when I left all that was going through my head was Card Ideas and other things but didn't want to seem like a Attention Whore so I kept my distance for a while. Good news is that I have managed to sort my Daily routines out and YCM can happily be in there to a certain extent. I may not be on as much as I normally would but I can post at least.

I am no Attention Whore and was actually planning on going for good but remembered all the fun times we had :) Yankee, I owe you a Beer if we ever meet up. You called it that I would return lol.

I feel like a real Ass for saying this but lol... l...o.....bloody.....l....

I couldn't even last a Month away from YCM XD. Funnily enough when I left all that was going through my head was Card Ideas and other things but didn't want to seem like a Attention Whore so I kept my distance for a while. Good news is that I have managed to sort my Daily routines out and YCM can happily be in there to a certain extent. I may not be on as much as I normally would but I can post at least.

I am no Attention Whore and was actually planning on going for good but remembered all the fun times we had :) Yankee, I owe you a Beer if we ever meet up. You called it that I would return lol.

^Best Member

Well, having found somebody to take care of General in my place, it's time to go.

I had fun, but after almost 4 years here, it's time to move on. College is ending, and my free time is best spent away from the computer entirely.

Thank you all for making my job fairly easy, and for tolerating some of my quirks when it came to modding.

Bye everyone! ;)

Marble. Please allow me to shake you by the hand and give you a Bro Hug :) We may have not talked much but I believe that you were one of th best Mods ever and turned General around. Take care in Real Life and always remember that there is always a place in YCM for you and you're welcome back anytime.

I feel like I've gotta take a leave from here. Family is getting a bit out of hand.

I bid you all good day.

Oh, if it's that. As long as someday, we can talk again. That'll be fine by me. Hope you do better, if you're ever online, you have my MSN. See ya round.

Archived