Return Thread

Frunk

Well, now that I've come to dislike most people here and the YMB is coming to a close with an obvious winner, I think I'll be taking my leave.

[- This means that I resign from any/all tournaments I have entered, and all Roleplays I have currently registered to and/or reserved I have now resigned from.

I'll rarely be on Skype/MSN. I may occasionally log on, but there really is no point.

Til' some other time, YCM.

- l u n a r o r i g i n s - - -

I might have to kill you.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, now that I've come to dislike most people here and the YMB is coming to a close with an obvious winner, I think I'll be taking my leave.

[- This means that I resign from any/all tournaments I have entered, and all Roleplays I have currently registered to and/or reserved I have now resigned from.

I'll rarely be on Skype/MSN. I may occasionally log on, but there really is no point.

Til' some other time, YCM.

- l u n a r o r i g i n s - - -

:S Showcase '12 /ok

Well.

I didn't really want this day to happen, but it will. I'll be going, hopefully forever.

Note how I say hopefully. Because staying out of YCM is indeed a very hard thing to do. But it's not like I have a choice... My life's finally kicking off. Work, uni, etc. I don't have time for forums anymore, heck, I barely have time to be online now. But this is where I've met most of my friends (yes, some people here I'd gladly meet in Real Life, and if I have the opportunity, I'll do so). I won't use names, you should know who you are.

Thanks for being a place where I had so much fun.

Goodbye, I guess.

Well.

I didn't really want this day to happen, but it will. I'll be going, hopefully forever.

Note how I say hopefully. Because staying out of YCM is indeed a very hard thing to do. But it's not like I have a choice... My life's finally kicking off. Work, uni, etc. I don't have time for forums anymore, heck, I barely have time to be online now. But this is where I've met most of my friends (yes, some people here I'd gladly meet in Real Life, and if I have the opportunity, I'll do so). I won't use names, you should know who you are.

Goodbye, I guess.

F*ck. You're one of the people here who I really like(d).

So long, Rodrigo.

Well.

Goodbye, I guess.

Bye Rodrigo :(

We had some good times mi amigo.

You'll be missed, that's for sure.

Well.

Goodbye, I guess.

Aww... I'm upset now... l8r Noel...

Hey everyone I'm gonna put a kibosh on my YCM life because I think only three ppl here actually like me. But everyone else seems to hate on me. So Byeee for now and I hope to never return. Wish me luck on my goal of never coming back and hope I succeed so my annoying banter will be gone. Miss you already.

Archived